Chapter 20

Jessica's P.O.V

I was now sitting on my bed, with an Iced Cafè Mocha, and Vanilla Latte in my lap, both slurping on them, like it was the end of the world. I let out a long sigh, then throw both of my Starbucks drinks in the garbage. I replayed Eleanor's words, again and again in my mind.

Leave Lou alone, he'll be safe. But...if you don't, i'll finish him off, forever. I still remember her evil smile, that she flashed me. How could she do that...? And how did she know about Allie? should I tell Louis? Allie?

I knew better. I finally came to a decision. To be honest, this is the hardest decision, I am probably going to make. Ever. 

I'm leaving the love of my life. Louis. Forever. It's for his own good. I'll just leave. I took out my phone, and dialled Zach's number.

"Talk to me, my lil' sista," He says chuckling.

"Let's go home," I state.

"What? Why?? Did Louis do something to you?" He says raising his voice slightly.

"pshh no!" I say.

"Mhmm, sure Jess, of course i'll believe you." He says sarcastically.

Yeah yeah, there is something wrong." I say.

"What?" He says.

"I miss daddy," I say in my puppy voice. Zach laughs.

"We can't leave until, Me and Bazyli get married," He says a little too happily.

I choke on my own spit. Ew, I know. Too much info. "M-married?" I say in disbelief.

I don't mean it in a bad way. I mean... I love Bazyli, and all, but this soon? 

"Um, well..yeah. I proposed, and she said yes," He says quietly.

 "Awwwwwwwwwh!" I coo.

"Shut up with your awwing," Zach says. I could feel him blushing right through the phone.

"So...we have to stay here until you guys get married, and then we could leave...?" I ask.

"Yes," He stated.

We talk for a bit, then I hang up. I want Louis to forget me. But I just don't know how.

''Cheat on him." I think to myself. I think that's what I will do. Suddenly my phone rings, making me jump in suprise.

I let out a loud groan. It was Eleanor. J. Frickin Calder.

"H-hello?" I stutter.

What have you decided?" She says.

"I'll leave him alone," I say, tears forming.

"Great!" She exclaims. "So...are you, like gonna go to another state, or something?" Eleanor asks.

"I will, soon. After my brother's wedding," I say.

"If I see you aroud Lou...well you know what the consequences are," She chirps happily, then hangs up. My eyes wander around the room, but stops at a particular point. My closet. It was open, and I could see my shimmery converse, that Louis gave to me as a present. 

Damn, is it going to be hard to forget the boy in the toms. 

A/N

How did you like it?? I know I took a long time, but I didn't have the time to update, and this isn't my best, but i'll try updating faster next time!!! What do you think Louis's reaction will be, when Jessica leaves...???

READ THE BOY IN THE TOMS CHAPTER 21, to find out!!!

{sorry, i've always wanted to do that:}