Chapter 10

QUICK A/N:

You don't know how much you guys made me cry! I LOVE you guys!! This whole chapter....no THIS WHOLE ENTIRE BOOK is dedicated to All of you lovelies<3

1,116 reads Thats a LOT for me♥

                                                                     Jessica's P.O.V

We were currently sitting in the plane. Going to DISNEY WORLD! Whoop! Eh, never mind. The plane didn't even take off yet, and Louis was complaining about how the peanuts weren't salty and they should have better quality peanuts. Better frickin quality peanuts?! I know. Louis, is crazy. And is used to sitting in the first-class section. But what can we do? Dani and Perrie already said that if directioners see One Direction on the plane, they will freak out. Like take-all-their-clothes-freak- out. Niall had to go to the bathroom because he ate too many Nandos. The air hostess soon spoke loud and clear into the microphone:

"The plane will be taking off right this moment. Please fasten your seat-belt tight, as the weather changed quite a bit," She said with a big smile plastered on her face.

"But MRS.!!! I 'm currently still using the bathr--woooahhhhh HELLLLLLLLLLP!" He cried, as the plane soared through the air. Harry, Louis and Zayn were to busy cracking up to go help the poor Irish kid. Danielle was holding Liam and laughing so hard, her laughter probably echoed around the whole plane, and back, so he couldn't go.

Niall finally comes out, looking like a tsunami hit him. His hear, which was perfectly swept on the left, was not sticking out in every direction. His shirt had something brown, which i'm thinking is---well i think you've got the point. He looked like a TOTAL mess.

"Fuck Niam, Nouis, Narry, and Ziall!" He screamed.

"awh! Ni, let me help you," I say as I stand up, and take out one of Louis's toms and striped shirt with red pants.

"Hey! That's my toms! And my shirt! And my pwetty pants!" He yells.

"Fine!" I say, putting away his clothes, but keeping the Toms in my hand. I go up to Zayn's bag, and take out his Armani dark blue shirt.

"Hey! That's my favorite shirt!" He complains.

I ignore him, and go to Harry's department. I take his green pants, and give all those stuff to Niall.

"Yay! Green pants!" He squeals like a baby. No wonder he's the cutie of One Direction.

"But why didn't you take anything from Liam? He asks.

"Because Liam is a good boy. Unlike these idiots," I state.

"Niam is still on buddy!" He exclaims.

"YES!" He hollers back at Niall. Niall goes and changes, and he comes back looking cute, and fresh as ever!

After hours, and hours of torture, we finally get there. And it's just how people described it on twitter, magazines, and on-line. Magical. We head to our hotel, which is right next to Disney World! I'm totally hyper now. Zayn Niall, Liam, and Harry share a room, Perrie, Dani, and I share one, and the boy in the toms, gets his own room, since everyone agrees on one thing.

He's really messy. Throws his clothes wherever he has room. Never cleaned his room before. How am I dating such a guy? UN-hygienic much?

We all collapse on our beds, not even caring about changing. I could hear the soothing voice of Liam, on the phone with Danielle, as he sings Summer Love, very, very gently. It's so cute! After he finishes he makes a joke, and Dani laughs, her curls jumping all over. Because of the trip, I was so exhausted, I shut my eyes, and....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1,116 reads I bet, after I post this, there will be more reads! I absolutely have no words to describe how happy I am! Thank you! Thank you!! And sorry directioners I made that little Niall in the bathroom moment. I just thought it needed a little spice---humor in it. Thank you all! *Bows, then trips* OOPS!

It's exactly 1:09 A.M here, so I'm gonna catch some sleeeeeeep zzz

-Sorry, Niall ate this signature. XOXO♥ is all he left :(