Chapter 12

Jessica's P.O.V

I woke up quite early, because of my iPhone's alarm. Today we didn't really have a plan, since we already been to the magical place of Florida. I got a text message, from....Zayn? He never really texted me before. Weird. I unlock my phone, and I check the message.

Zayn: Lou, something urgent came up! Come quick to my room! And please quietly...

Me: What happened!!!??

Zayn: oh! I accidentally texted you! Sorry Jess!

Zayn: Nothing to worry about. Just scaring Louis..for no darn reason! xD

Me: Oh...okay 

I quickly got dressed, and headed out to see what was going on in Zayn's room. The door was slightly open, and I could hear shouting. When I reach, I also see kissing. Someone. With. Louis. Yes, Louis. 

"NO! NEVER!" Louis shouted.

"But why? Whats so good about Jessica? Is she a model? Celeb? Teen idol? Is she the new hottest Selena Gomez?" A gorgeous girl asks.

"YOU...Eleanor J. Calder cheated on ME! So it's your fault! I'm not breaking another girls heart ever again," He states.

Another girl? He said I was the only girl he ever dated. Go figure. He's Louis Tomlinson. THE Louis Tomlinson. Part of One Direction. Of course, celebrities like him can get a girl like me in seconds. WHY did I feel, that I am different. Well, my life is perfect. 

"Jessica?" Harry asks in shock.

Louis turns and faces me. "Jess when di---I can explain!" He says

"Just  forget it Louis," I say before running to my room. 

"JESS wait up!" He says running after me.

But no one can stop me. I go in the room, and lock the door. I quickly pack my belongings and head out. Louis is nowhere to be seen, so it's the perfect timing. I get into a taxi, and head off to the Airport. When I reach, I pay the cab driver, and give my passport and boarding pass to the lady. 

"You will have to wait 15 minutes only hun," She states.

I sit in the waiting room, when the announcer's voice gets my attention.

"British Airlines flight 376 boarding now," The man says.

I quickly get on the plane, since there isn't much people, and i'm on my way headed back home.

A/N 

I know this is REALLLLLLLLLLY SHORT but pleeease understand! It's almost my sister's wedding, and everyones busy and all, so I can't really update! So please don't follow me, and then message me saying "I love your book, but you do a HORRIBLE job at updating. Can you please hurry?" I'm not naming any names. That's simply rude. AND YES please no hate on Louis & Eleanor. I know in this book, El is acting like a brat, but i'm not doing that cuz I hate her! I LOVE HER♥ But since Jessica is the main character...well she has to go with Louis, or else it'll be AWK. I gotta help my annoying bratty older sister with her dumb wedding hairstyles!

-Sorry Niall ate this signature. XOXO♥