Chapter 16

Jessica's P.O.V 

The girl's dorms was nearby, so me and Louis sneaked up in my room. We weren't allowed to bring any boys, since something happened, while I was gone. Allie screams, and that causes me to scream in shock, and that also makes Lou scream "HOLY CARROTS! VAS HAPPENIN!?" I quickly cover Louis's mouth, and shut the door. Allie glares at me.

"And where have you been missie?" She asks putting her arms on her hips.

"I..well---" I begin.

"The only excuse is, that you got kidnapped, and someone threw you in Africa," She says, without letting me finish.

"That did happen!" I exclaim, a little to excitedly.

"what?" she asks confused.

"Uh, well not the Africa part, but some jerk tried...to ...you know....." I say.

"And I beat the crap out of him," Louis finishes proudly.

"Oh My God!! Look at your faces, all covered in bruises! Especially Louis! The first-aid kit is in back drawer," she says pointing to where it is.

"I would totally help, but I...uh have a date," She says her face flushing with pink.

"OOOOH," Louis cooes. "Whos the guy??" He says jumping up and down. 

"N..n..n...Louis don't be mad k!?" She says.

"I won't Allie, now N...?" He questions. 

"I'msorryokaybuti'mgoingonadatewithNIALL!" She screams the last part.

I guess, my mouth has been hanging for a very long period, because Louis has to shut it with his own hands. I mean NIALL!? 

"Will you guys tell the media peeps?" I ask.

"Yeah, I mean Paul said yeah, so ...yes," she says moving her foot back and forth awkwardly.

I smile. "You can go," I assure her. She quickly gives me a hug, and runs out, with her purse clashing at her side. Louis crosses his arms. "Why didn't Nialler tell me? he says with a scowl.

"Lou, maybe because you were out the whole time," I say rolling my eyes. " C'mon, let's get you fixed. I open the first-aid kit, and I take out the rubbing alchohol and a cotton ball.  I have to gently rub the cotton on Louis's face, knowing how bad it burns.

"Jess! Do it softer," He whines. 

"Oh, sorry," I say, "i'm trying my best," I admit. After I wiped off the blood, I secure his wounds with some band-aids. Just then my phone rings, and I press ''call'' without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Jessica!? Where have you been!? We haven't talked in months, and you never picked up your phone," I hear a low tone voice, which is no other than my brother, Zach.

"Hi to you too Zach," I say rolling my eyes.

"Are you in your dorm?" He asks.

"Yuuup," I reply.

"I'm coming over." He says. 

After about half an hour, I hear a knock on my door. I open it, and I see Zach. With a girl. Zach gives me a tight squeeze and I let him in.

"Jess, this is Bazyli my girlfriend, Bazyli, Jess," He says with a smile. She had brown hair, up to her shoulders, an atletic body, and some dark mysterious eyes, which I love.

"We should totally go shopping at Forever 21!" she squeals.

"Oh my god! I love Forever 21!" I squeal back. I push Zach, and sit beside her. We talk about make-up, and I actually adore her. She wants to become a pharmacist, and she loves the color blue, like I do. Zach, and Louis just stare at us, like we're from another planet.

"What?" I say directly looking at them.

"Your forgetting your boyfriend is here," Louis says annoyed.

"Yeah! Bazyli, you should be talking to ME, not my sister," He says, in an annoying voice.

"We could do without you guys anyways," she says.

"Yeah! Uh-huh! Sure Bazyli!" babbled Zach.

"Fine! We'll see how long you can stay without us," Louis says. Both him and Zach get up and leave. We just sit there with our mouths hanging open. 

"Let's go shopping at a mall that just opened!" Bazyli says laughing, "I'll meet you outside."

I quickly get my wallet, and shove it into my purse, and head out. I forgot that today is the first day of Spring Break. That means no school for 2 weeks! The principal told us, to leave our passes in the office, if you are going somewhere. I place mine in the basket, and I see Allie's, and some other girls, that I don't know that well. I head out, and sit in the front seat of Bazyli's bright red mustang. In the back are Louis, and Zach.

"What are you guys doing here?" I say, trying to sound annoyed.

"We're not leaving you girls alone!" Louis states. He can be such a cutie sometimes. 

After singing--more like screaming, almost the whole Take Me Home album, we finally reach the mall. Bazyli parks, and we head inside.

"Let's split up. Zach you go with Louis, and i'll go with Jessica," Bazyli says, looking around for  shops that might interest her.

"Hell no! I'm sticking with my girlfriend," Louis says putting his arm around my waist, and pulling me closer.

Bazyli laughs, then says, "Fine, i'll go with my obnoxious boyfriend," she ays holding hands with Zach. We split up, and first we go to Hollister. I force Louis to try on some shirts, and while he's in the fitting room, I buy a black dress shirt, for Louis. He comes out with half of the clothes I threw at him. We buy those, then head to Forever 21. I cannot believe how many people are in this particular mall. And NONE of them seem to figure out, that the guy who is holding my hand, is no other than Louis Tomlinson himself. U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E. Lou spots some Toms, and he instantly lets go of my hands, and rushes in the opposite store. Geez Louis! Thanks for abandoning your girlfriend! I quickly follow him, and first I can't see him, but soon I spot him in the back, stuffing as many different Toms shoes as he can, in his small shopping cart. The guy behind the counter seems to be enjoying Louis's reactions to Toms. Louis does look so enthusiastic, and excited.

"I don't have ANY of these toms!" He exclaims, grinning right at me---let me rephrase that. Grinning, right at his TOMS. I finally STOP Louis from buying even more Toms, because he now has over 200 pairs in his shopping carts. He swipes his card, and he happily skips, yes SKIPS out the store. I really have a lot to learn about this boy.

OMG! ONE DIRECTION WON THE KCAS!! *Does happy dance* soo how did you like the chapter? Also, can anyone help me pick out a celebrity girl, that describes Bazyli? Best one gets a dedication from me! Otherwise....I will pick a RANDOM COMMENTER, so comment comment comment! Also Vote! Thank you guys for all the support! 6,000 reads! HOLY COW! Read my summary of my upcoming book, I Hate His Guts will you please? (: x

-Sorry, Niall ate this signature.