Chapter 6

Jessica's P.O.V

I felt bad. Really bad. Seeing the expression on Chase's face, made me want to cry. I didn't forget, but I didn't want him to pay. I mean COME ON! Which guy would pay over $200 bucks for a girl he doesn't even know that quite much?? Would Louis?

I walked back to my dorm. I opened the door, and sat on my bed. Tomorrow was the dance. It's most likely that Louis will be there with his 'girl'. I actually wished I was his date for the dance. Oh well. Reality really ruined my life. Chase will have to do. OH My GOD! Did i just say that? so I have no feelings for Chase?!? I groaned. I'm just using him. I feel so angry. At myself. I don't even know when I fell asleep...

     "JESSICA WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Allie yelled in my ear.

"STOP SCREAMING!!!" I hollered back in her face. The next thing you know, a cold bucket of ice-cold freezing water was on me. And yes, it was a BUCKET.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I screamed as I got up.

"Oh! You got up. I should do this regularly to wake you----," "NO!" I screamed before she could finish saying "up".

She started to laugh. I joined in. While laughing, I remembered Louis. His amazing blue eyes and hair....

"What time is it?" Allie asked.

"Let me see." I checked my phone. it said: 3:59

"Shit." I murmured.

"That's right young lady! Now get yo' ass up before I dump another bucket of Ice cold water on you!" She said.

That got me up. I quickly brushed, got ready and headed down to the breakfast hall. After me and Allie ate our pancakes (Allie took 1 hour!), we headed upstairs when we heard an announcement:

"HELLO STUDENTS!! I just wanted to say that the DJ will be coming 2 hours early....so you have exactly....30 minutes to get ready! That's all,"

That's ALL? 30 minutes  is definitely NOT enough.

"FUCK!!!!!" Allie screamed as she grabbed my hand and ran to our dorm.

Allie headed to the bathroom to change. She came out in her dazzling dress and pushed me inside the bathroom with my dress. I quickly zipped my dress, and headed outside. Allie was wearing her high HIGH heels. She looked at me, and I noticed she already did her make-up.

"I didn't put on jewelery now, so I can dress my little princess!" She squealed.

She grabbed me and sat me on the bed. She started with the MAC cosmetics I had in my make-up pouch. Then she put on pink strawberry lipgloss and mascara, and finally the eye-shadow , silver, which matched the waist-border of my dress. She put on earrings and matching bracelets.

"Here, wear these high heels. They match your dress!" She said as she started wearing her accessories. Soon there was a knock on the door. I opened it.

It was Chase and Zach. Both looking extremely handsome. But that's not what caught my eye. What caught my eye was Louis. He was looking dazzling in that button down shirt which some buttons were open. Chase saw me staring at Louis, and I quickly gazed my eyes towards him.

"You're looking amazing Jess," he said as he pecked my cheek.

"You two are looking quite fancy yourself!" I replied with a grin.

Allie came and we headed down to the dance.

                                                      Louis's P.O.V

Jessica was looking absolutely STUNNING in that dress.. Chase was extremely lucky, as  I mentioned a thousand times to myself.  Me? I didn't have a date. Jess probably thought I did, but I didn't.

I headed down to the dance where I saw Zach. I waved, but in response, he glared at me. I guess I deserved that. A girl from my biology class, Savannah asked me to dance with her, and I gladly accepted, to go away from Zach, and his terrifying glare.

. Though my gaze was always at Jessica. She wasn't looking happy. At ALL. Maybe of what I did with her, got her shocked.

"Hey Louis, I'm tired can you get me punch?" Savannah asked.

"Of course! I said. I walked up to where the drinks were and filled one glass of fruit punch. I gave it to Savannah, and she walked off saying thanks. I tried looking for Jessica, but I couldn't find her. Neither could I find Chase. Maybe they're finally going to be together. I sighed.

"Lou!" Someone with a gigantic hamburger costume, and a pack of Nandos in his hand whispered.

Niall. Nobody else goes to a dance with a hamburger costume, and Nandos in his hands.  Except one Irish Boy. Niall. I laughed. "What Ni?" I replied.

"Can you come with me for....like 5 minutes?" He asked quietly.

I nodded in response as he took my hand and led me out of the gym.

"I'm sorry," were the only words I heard when everything blacked out.

                                                              Jessica's P.O.V

I didn't know what happened. I was dancing with Chase, and the next thing you know, i'm somewhere. By a beach. I recalled Chase running and screaming : "COME BACK YOU SON OF A BITCH!!"

I also saw a HUGE hamburger guy with Nandos in his hands. Soon someones arms a guy in fact, jerked me out of the car. so basically, I've been kidnapped by a guy with beautiful dazzling eyes, amazing muscles, nice tan, and appealing look.

"You are sexy," he said checking me out.

"Exactly who are you?!" I said in a demanding voice.

"I'm Zayn Malik. From One Direction," He said proudly.

"Exactly who is One Direction?? Seriously I remember my friend Allie telling m--"

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO ONE DIRECTION IS!????!?!?!???!??!?!" He screamed.

"Now I do. But do you guys play music or something?" I asked.

"WE'RE THE MOST FAMOUS BOY-BAND!!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW US?!??" He screamed again.

"Cut the crap. Why did you take me here?" I asked curiously.

 He froze.

He took a deep breath. "I'm here....to tell you the truth. About. Louis.

Louis.... How does he know about Louis?

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED!!! FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT ANY MISTAKES......ANYWAYs....................Here's chapter 6!!!!!  I didn't know what to write. sorry. whatever came in my head, i wrote it. COMMENT/VOTE/ FAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  I ♥ 1d!

-Sorry, Niall ate this signature. :) x