"What do you want me to do?" Ashton asked walking towards me.

"Um, you don't have to help me clean." I laughed.

"Well I want to." He smiled.

"Okay then." I nodded towards the closet, "Grab a rag then."

I had him spray and wipe down one set of shelves while I did the other.

When we were done with that I checked the store email and filed a few billing statements then moved on to putting the items back on the shelves.We made a little assembly line and Ashton would hand me the products and I would place them on the shelves.

We were stacking some of the oxygen tanks on a bottom shelf when the door to the shop opened and the tinkling sound of the bell filled the previously quiet air.

Confused as to who would be here during the off season I turned to see Dylan the I.T. guy walking in.

"Dylan?" I wiped my hands off on a towel and stood up.

"Hey!" He waved. "Woah, what's going on?"

"Cleaning." I took a step forward, giving him a friendly smile. "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see how the computer was running?" He pushed his thick framed glasses up his nose and messed with his hair a bit.

"It's working great! Thanks so much for your help." I continued to smile.

Dylan returned the look then his eyes glanced behind me and his eyes got a little wider.

"Oh sorry, how rude of me not to introduce myself, I'm Dylan." Dylan waved at Ashton behind me.

"I'm Ashton, nice to meet you." I felt Ashton take a step forward so he was right up against my back.

"Ah, so you're the boyfriend." Dylan nodded and Ashton placed his hand on my waist.

"Yes, I am." Ash gave him a tight lipped smile.

The air was a little awkward for a moment and I shifted, Ashton's hand following my body.

"Well thanks for stopping by." I smiled at Dylan.

"Sure, no problem! Let me know if you have any more issues with it." He smiled back and then said goodbye.

The door closed behind him with a clang and Ashton immediately burst into a fit of loud laughter.

I jumped at the sound and looked to see him holding his sides as he laughed.

"What's so funny?" I quirked but that only seemed to make him laugh even harder.

"Ash! What is it?" I let out a breathy laugh of my own.

"He- totally- has- a- crush- on- you." Ashton gasped between words trying to catch his breath.

"What? No he doesn't!" I squeaked.

Ashton took a deep breath and stood up straight in an attempt to calm down is laughing fit. "Oh Carter, sweet, innocent little Carter. How you don't know you have every guy falling at your feet is beyond me."

"What? Come on, you're just saying that." Now it was my turn to laugh.

"Nope. You're just that amazing." A massive grin settled into his face and I shook my head before placing a hand on each side of his face and leaning up to give him a kiss.