Animals... I Can Handle- Boys... I Cannot 8

Heyy guys. This will be kind of a shorter chapter. Im about to go pack for New York. Hope you enjoy. I know its uploaded a tad bit late. But the more the suspense grows, the better ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe--

He let go of me slowly. Probably making sure that I won't attack. I would have but I was confused! Like what the hell?! This dude knows my secret! Who wouldn’t freeze up?

I got up and stepped out of the bushes. The guy that grabbed me got out and I looked him up and down.

He was about my age, maybe a year or two older. He had Blondish hair, but in certain lighting you can see a light blue. His hair kind of looks like its glowing blue! He has dark dark aqua blue eyes and was a bit taller than me. He wasn’t huge, but not scrawny or anything. He wore a blue shirt with various shades of blue in it. He also had on a pair of worn out dark blue jeans, and white Nikes with blue stripes.

“Wow. Way to go easy on all the blue..” I raised an eyebrow and gestured to him.

He looked away shyly for a little bit. Then, he looked at me and smiled. “Can we go inside?”

I raised my eyebrows. “Like hell you are coming into my house!”

He sighed. “Come on Chloe. I just need to talk to you. Im not here to kidnap anyone.” He looked at me and it looked like I knew him from somewhere.

“I don’t even know you..” I looked at my door and sighed.

“Well then, Hi! I’m Alexander Merr.” Alexander extended his arm out.

I shook his hand. “I’m Chloe Jurindy… but I guess you creepily already knew that..”

I hesitated as I opened my door, but let him in anyways. Heck what do I have to lose if he ends up being some serial killer?

Alex stepped inside and hesitated before sitting on the couch. Then he looked at me and it looked like he was thinking about what to say. “Chloe…I..You see…It’s.. Well I have so much to say and don’t know where to start…”

“Oh no! Don’t tell me you’re my long lost brother! Cuz I don’t need one at the moment.” I folded my arms across my chest.

He looked shocked. “Oh no!! That’s not what i'm trying to say. Didn’t your parents tell you yet? About your power?” He tilted his head to the side a bit.

“My..my parents?” What?! This kid is crazy! My parents don’t know about me. I’ve never told them before.

“Chloe, They’ve known since you were born about you talking to animals. It's not a big secret in your family. Maybe only your sister doesn’t know.” He said like it was oh so obvious.

I threw my hands up in the air. “My family!! They never even mentioned it to me! I thought if I told them, they would send me to a freaking mental hospital!! Now you’re telling me they knew all along!! Who the hell are you?”

He looked around my house. “I thought they would tell you..Where's Gunnar? I think he can help explain things a little better.”

Gunnar? He knew my dog? “Gunnar! Get your furry ass down here!”

My dog comes strolling into the living room. “Alexander! Its been a while. Didn’t expect to see you here.”

I looked at my dog like he was crazy. He knew Alex. I feel like I’m the only one who doesn’t know crap. “It's been a while? It's been a WHILE!!?? What the hell Gunnar? You never mentioned anything about a long lost friend or the fact that my parents know about me?” I turned to Gunnar.