"That's true...Then you could possibly discuss your terms and rules-"

"Terms and rules for what?" I ask.

"If you two were to get back together. You'd need some rules. Obviously, One of them would be, No communicating with Renee other than for work. And no lying anymore either. And whatever other rules you feel the need to throw in." Naomi says.

"I guess...But it's just...I don't feel right having to have rules you know? What's the point of being in a relationship with no trust. If I've got to literally tell him what is and is not okay to do, I don't trust him." I sigh. "I'm already certain that I wanna get back together with him. Me and Dean have a bond that I can't break. I really love him, Much more than I thought I'd ever love anyone. But I cannot keep letting him do this. I take him back, Mistake after mistake and that just makes me look pathetic to people-"

"Let me stop you right there." Paige says. "Now, People have no right to judge you on your relationship. The only people that can judge your relationship and you and Dean. Nobody else. Looking pathetic and looking willing to forgive and let love win are two different things." She states sternly.

I smile. "What on earth would I do without you two?"

"Who knows." They laugh.

******

// Dean //

"Then I got this teddy bear and it's got my name on it, Right in the heart, See?" The little girl asks, Holding the teddy bear out so I can see it. I nod, Smiling as she lets out a small giggle. "It's a beautiful teddy bear. And I can tell it's specially made for you."

"Yeah." She giggles before letting out a cough. "Thank you for coming Deany."

"Oh you're welcome sweetheart, It's my pleasure really." I shrug. "I've had a lot of fun with you today." I state honestly. Her eyes widen and her smile gets even bigger. "Really?!" She exclaims. I laugh, Nodding quickly. "Yeah this is the most fun I've had in days honestly."

"Me too. Yesterday the nurse lady put the needle in my arm and I didn't even cry and guess why." She smiles. I tilt my head. "Why?" "Because I said 'Dean Ambrose don't cry. He fights' So I let her put it in my arm and I did not cry one bit." She smiles proudly.

"Well that's good then. You're really strong you know. Because let me tell you a secret,I would've cried." I whisper. She giggles again reaches towards me. I take the hint and pull her into a big hug. "Thank you for wanting me here." I whisper. I think this is just what I needed.

"You're welcome. Thank you for coming. You could've been hanging out with John Cena or Seth Rollins and instead you chose to hang out with me." She states.

"I could say the same for you."

"Yeah...It's almost time for you to go isn't it?" She asks with a small sigh.

I smile sadly. "Yeah..." I mumble. "But...I'm having an amazing time with you. Maybe I could stay for a little bit longer, If it's alright with you and your mom."

"Really?!" She yells. "It's fine with me! Mama is outside. I bet she'll say you can stay too."

"Alright. I'll go talk to her about that." I smile. "Be back in a second."

I walk outside quickly and look around a little in search for her mom. When I spot her I see she's on a bench, Crying. I frown before walking over to her slowly. "Hey...Are you alright?" I ask.

"Oh,Yes." She smiles. "I just can't believe my little girl is getting her wish. Thank you so much for being here. She loves you so much, She really does. She hasn't smiled in months and now you're here and just like that you've managed to make her light up."