"Are you hurt anywhere?" the woman asked. "Any cuts or bruises?"

"I don't know," I said softly. "I expect that Harry would be taking me to a doctor."

"I expect so," she agreed.

"Reagan," a man said, popping his head in. He bowed to me before continuing. "The King is just up the road on horseback. The town guards just informed us."

"Excellent," the woman, Reagan, said with a smile. "I'll leave you alone while King Harry gets here. Keep drinking that tea, and keep the blankets wrapped around you."

"I will," I nodded, watching as she walked out of the room. I set the tea down and looked at my hands. They were shaking, and I wanted Harry to be here already. I was growing impatient waiting for him.

I could hear his heavy boots against the wood floor. The handle turned and Harry walked through, his long hair dangling wet. He immediately crossed the room towards me, his arms outstretched as he brought me into a tight hug. I began sobbing as soon as his arms were wrapped tightly around me. His hand ran up and down my back, comforting me.

"You're okay, Em," he whispered, kissing my temple. "You're safe now."

"Your Highness—"

"Not now, Waters," Harry snapped quietly. "Let my wife calm down before you begin asking her questions."

I tried calming down, let out a few shaky breaths as I began to calm down. Harry's long fingers combed through my hair, as I calmed myself down. One of his hands dropped to my stomach, feeling for something. He let a sigh of relief escape his chest once he was nudged. He kissed my forehead softly. He insisted I sit down on the bed again, he handed me my cup of tea.

"Niall took you," he said. It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

"Yeah," I nodded. "And Eaton."

"Eaton?" Waters gaped. "He—he was the traitor?"

"He was," I answered. "You trusted him with your keys so I am guessing that's how the inside attack happened."

"I can't believe it," Harry gaped, running his hand over his mouth. "Eaton?"

"Where did they take you?" Waters asked me.

"I walked two hours on foot until I found this place," I said quietly. "I don't know where I was."

"How are we supposed to find the bastards?" Waters asked, looking over to Harry. "They're becoming more ruthless."

"I know," Harry nodded. "But right now, I think we should get Emerald to the hospital. I know she's fine, but we should probably get some rest and the baby be monitored."

"I think a car should be here by now," he said. "We called them on our way."

"Good," Harry nodded. "Why don't you go check for me?" he asked Waters. He nodded, walking out of the room.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, kneeling on the ground. "I was worried sick when you didn't come back."

"Niall was in our flat," I whispered. "He was there and he took me. From my own home. And Phoenix—"

"Is fine," Harry said. "She found me, and that's how I knew something was wrong."

"I was so scared," I whispered.

"I know," he nodded. "I won't let anything happen like that ever again."

Waters walked back in, and nodded.

I awoke to a soft beeping noise, and I could hear soft snoring from my right. I opened my eyes to see Harry asleep with papers sitting on the table next to him in the hospital room. He looked absolutely exhausted.

He seemed to have only been in a light slumber as his eyes opened, locking with mine quickly.

"Hey," he smiled to me. "You fell asleep as soon as we started heading here."

"I know," I nodded. "I was exhausted."

"You were out cold for the tests," he laughed, walking over to me and kissing my lips quickly. "They're keeping you here for a few days to monitor the baby. You've got a case of high blood pressure, my love."

"I'm not surprised," I rolled my eyes. "Being kidnapped would be a case of that."

"Yeah," he smiled.

"What about Christmas?"

"They assured me you would be home for Christmas," he smiled. "Go back to sleep, love. I'll be in the chair over there sleeping as well," he said.

"Can't you lay here with me?"

"I'm afraid I can't love," he said. "They told me I couldn't," he said. I let out a heavy sigh and threw my hand against my forehead. "I'll be right here."

"Okay," I whispered, letting my eyes fall closed again.