Chapter 26

Make sure you leave your comments inline or after the chapter!

_________________________

Dark eyes stared down at me. A sly smile appeared on the man's lips as he stared down at me. He lifted a glimmering, silver blade to his lips. Delicately, he pressed his lips to the bottom of the silver. Sticking his plump tongue out, he licked the silver seductively all while his dark eyes stared down at me.

As I watched the insane man, whimpers escaped from my lips. My body shook with fear as the man had me pinned to the ground just by straddling me. I couldn't move, and I felt as if I couldn't breathe. Why was this happening to me? Why was I in this life or situation? Again.

"Please," I begged. "Don't do this." I cried, the warm tears cascading down my cheeks as I was pinned to the ground.

"I must," he said with a coy smile. "It's to show power of the great leader."

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"I must kill you to weaken your kingdom," he whispered, his lips moving against my ear, shudders rolling down my spine. "For irony."

The man began waving the knife around before pressing it against my stomach and dragging it up my skin. He leaned down, licking his tongue along my bare skin. I whimpered beneath the touch of the knife and his touch. I sucked in my stomach trying to avoid the knife.

"Ah, ah," he reminded. "Move away and you get this plunged into your heart, Your Highness."

The man's hands touched me, I felt dirty. His greedy hands moved touched me. I was unable to move, temporary paralysis seeming to take over me, I was unable to move. The man before me appeared cloaked; his identity a mystery. His face was concealed from me and it made me wonder who he was. His voice sounded like that of a nightmare, a deep, contorted voice. It sounded like something you were to hear out of a film when they did those voices through the machine.

I squirmed beneath the man's touch again and before I could blink, the man raised his knife above his head and began to shove it down towards me. I screamed with all my might hoping someone would hear me, turning to get out of the way of the knife. I felt the knife stab my side. I let out a loud gasp, my hand grazing over the wound. Blood drenched my fingers as it flowed freely from my side. My hand collided with the man's wrist, working on prying the knife from his grip.

Victoriously, I took the knife from the grasp of the tall man and pushed him into the water, both of us creating a loud splash. The water blinding me, unable to see where I was, but feel the torso of the man. I reciprocated his actions and plunged his knife into his stomach. I repeated this twice more before he began to cry out.

"Em," he cried. "Em, please. Stop!" My heart stopped.

I paused, looking at who was once a darkened figure. The moonlight was cast perfectly on the man's face. The brilliant green eyes started at me. Wet ringlets of brown hair clung to his pale face as he looked at me with the most afraid look I've ever seen. One of a broken hearted man. The knife fell from my hand into the water.

"No, no, no," I cried, looking at Harry's pain stricken face. "No. You-"

"Em," he cried, his body shaking and covered in blood. His hands were spread across his stomach, as he cried in pain at his gentle touch.

"I'm going to fix this," I whispered. "You'll be fixed and everything will be okay again."

"Em!" he cried, his head rolling back as he groaned in pain.