Chapter 5

The honeymoon was coming to an end. Harry and I were sitting on the docks waiting for the boat to come in. We could see the boat in the distance so there wasn't much left to wait for. Everything we brought to the island was sitting by our side. Harry's arm was draped over my shoulder as his hand rubbed at the skin on my exposed upper arm.

"I don't want this to end," he admitted. "I like not having any work to do."

"I know," I smiled. "But hey, I get coronated next week."

"Yes you do," He smiled at me. "You get all of three weeks as Princess and the rest of your life as Queen," he grinned. I blushed looking down at my lap. "I can't wait to see how our Ula turns out, Em."

I nodded, brushing some of my dark hair behind my ear. I laid my head against his shoulder exhausted a sigh. Truth be told, I didn't want this to end. I just wanted to stay on this island for an eternity because it was just us. My husband and me. No responsibilities. No worries. Just the two of us against the world.

"What are you thinking about, Em?" Harry whispered kissing my cheek.

"I don't want to leave either," I sighed. "It's just us."

Harry smiled, hugging me tightly to his side. I scrunched my shoulder up as he brushed his nose against the bare skin on my neck. I giggled as I pulled away from Harry. A wide grin was etched on his lips, an indent firmly placed on his cheek as he stared at me. His green eyes glistened from the high sun. He reached over and took hold of my hand lacing our fingers together bringing our clasped hands to his lips so he can kiss my left hand.

He pulled his hand from mine, his fingers playing with my silver wedding band resting on my hand. A remembrance smile appeared on his face, the events of our nuptials reeling in his mind. I slumped against his side kissing his shoulder. He dropped my hand and put his arm back around me.

"What should we do when we get home?" Harry asked, his thumb running across my bottom lip. Tingles shot up my spine.

"I just want to sleep," I sighed tossing my hands around. "Like actually sleep, not what you define as sleep."

"It is sleeping," he rolled his eyes. "We sleep afterwards."

"Give me a few days," I laughed. "I'm sure we'll be plenty busy. I'm knackered from eating, hiking, swimming, and having sex. We didn't do anything."

"That's just sad," Harry laughed shaking his head. His hand instinctively reached up pushed at his already slicked back hair. "I'm sweating."

"Mmmm...another reason to go home," I hummed, laughing lightly. "I want to see your sister, but then again, I don't. You feel me?"

"I can only imagine what horrific phrase will spew from her mouth upon our arrival," he said bluntly. "I'm envisioning something along the lines of 'How was the coitus?'" he asked. I burst into laughter covering my mouth.

"Depends who is there," I giggled. "I imagine her saying something like 'What up motherfuckers?' She's asked me this before."

"If she's used it before, she won't use it again," he pointed. "It's not her Style as she says trying to be funny, and punny."

"She is neither of those things."

"I think we'll go with the coitus," he said shaking his head.

"I think something about sex in general," I giggled. "The boats finally close," I said, standing up leaning over to pick up my bags. "We grabbed the food, right?"

"Yes," he nodded. "The maids are coming to clean in a few days anyways."

"Okay," I nodded.

As the boat reached the dock, Harry reached out to grab the thick rope from someone on board. He tied it around one of the dock's posts securing the boat. They put down the ramp for us to climb into the boat. Harry tossed our bags to the crew who set them on the ground. I walked onto the deck and let out a heavy sigh.