Chapter 25 - Should I believe you?

Start from the beginning

"Sehun, its not like what you see-"

"And you kai! You shouldnt let bomi to hug you! Its no no no! And-"

"STOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!" I scream cause sehun to shut his mouth. He shock to heard my scream.

"Its not like what you see, hun! I just stop kai from doing a stupid thing!"

"Hey!"

"SHUT UP!" I yell then kai close his mouth quickly. I pull them towards my room and tell them what actually happened.

After I explain about an hour, finally they realize and apologize to me for did what they shouldnt.

"But bbom.. is it feels good?"

"What do you mean?"

"Is it good? Is it taste.. Like a candy?"

"What?"

"Oh! Cherry?! Oh god! I cant imagine it! Hyung's lips.. so soft and tastyyyy"

"Hey kai! Ofc it must be taste good! Like lulu~ right bom?" Sehun grin and ask me.

"B-but guys... actually, he..he..didnt kissed me on my....l-lips" I mutter and lower my head. "Oh no! Seriously?! I think he's kissed you on lips" sehun gasp cause me to nod.

"Hahaha! Poor you!" Kai laughing but then he get a hit from sehun who tell him to not make me more sad. "Dont be sad bbom.. a good thing is we know that he's starting to like you now"

"But I dont think like that.. maybe he just play-"

"Hey! My hyung never have a think to do that!

"Who knows? I just dont believe him. You know, he loves irene soooooo much! And it took a long long long time for him to move on!"

"But bom.. I think kyungsoo hyung likes you now"

"Yeah, I wish.. if he loves me, he have to prove it!"

"Why dont you just make him jealous? If he's jealous when you're with another guy, it means he loves you!"

"Its a great idea hun! But with whom?"

"How about that drummer guy? Who's his name? Minhwan?" Sehun says out of sudden. "No! No! Not him!" Kai quickly refuse it.

"Guys.. I think we shouldnt do that, what if he doesnt loves me?"

"Bomi listen, just believe me. Hyung likes you!"

"Are..y-you sure? What if-"

"Oh god!" Kai yell then patting my shoulder. "Just believe us, kay?"

I try my best to believe what they said before that kyungsoo might starting to love me now. He said he'll serious with me too.

Is it possible kyungsoo really will forget irene? I dont know.

-oOo-

I'm on the way to Do company now, to give kyungsoo, his lunch.

Well, it isnt my idea, baekhyun oppa who force me to made a special for him. And I think it isnt bad to make him one.

And thanks to chanyeol oppa, he help me cooked. So I guarantee that my food will be delicious. And he would not thrown it again.

Haha! I am still upset by the incident. How could he throws my foods! I made ​​it with love you know!

As soon as I arrive at the lobby, everyone are going outside for lunch time. I guess, I come at the right time.

I hurriedly go to the lift. In a few second, I already at 7th floor which is kyungsoo's room.

I walk straight to his room. Usually, his secretary will greet me. But I couldnt see her anywhere, maybe she's going for lunch?

"Oh please! I beg you, dont stop and keep spying on her"

I hear kyungsoo is talking on the phone with someone I dont know. I open the door slowly and take a peek. dont want to disturb him.

"I have to know all of her activities, where she was, and with whom she"

What are they talking about? About irene?

"And watch him, find out all about him too!"

That guy must be minho! Yeah! So.. he keep spying on irene?

"I think you're going to stop, but you dont! I was wrong to believe you!" I murmur and leave his room quickly before he know I visit him today.