My mind immediately went back to what Kim said a couple of weeks ago while we were at the salon.

"Jay are you sure that you and Eazy can trust Jerry? You need to talk to your husband."

I sighed and thought about whether Kim and Cube were right. I didn't want to upset Eric, but I needed to bring this up.

"Eric have you at least talked with Jerry about the contracts? I mean maybe he can-"

"Jay if it wasn't for Jerry there would be no N.W.A!" He stressed, cutting me off. "I don't believe that he'd do anything to hurt me or the group Jay. He gave us our shot, he the one that was setting up shows and shit, getting us known."

"Eric your talent is what got you where you are too, MAINLY." I started. "You and the guys have worked hard to make a name for yourselves."

Eric looked like he wasn't trying to hear what I was saying. Everything was going out of one ear and out of the other right now. I hate when Eric was being stubborn.

"Look when you're ready to listen to what I actually have to say, you know where to find me." I say getting up from my chair.

"Jay baby wait." He says grabbing my arm.

"I gotta pick up Erin from school. We'll see you when you get home." I said before walking out of the studio.

Kim

I opened the door and motioned for Jada to come in. She shuts the door behind her and sits her purse on the table by the door. I already knew why she had decided to stop by today. After everything between O'Shea and Eric, I knew we would be having this conversation eventually.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two wine glasses from the cabinet before rinsing them out. I glanced over at Jada who stood on the opposite side of the island. There was worry written all over her face.

She could definitely use a mid-day drink.

"Jay." "Kim." We both blurted out, making each other chuckle. I dried off the glasses while Jada grabbed a bottle of white from the wine rack.

"Where's Anthony?" Jada asks. "Cube took him to the grocery store with him, they should be back any minute now." She nods.

"Kim we need to talk about everything that's been going on." Jada says opening the wine bottle and pouring us two glasses.

I nodded and grabbed my glass from the counter.

"Yeah I know things have gotten really hectic with the boys beefing and all. Cube was really upset after hearing the EP Jay." I said.

"Kim I'm really worried. I'm worried about Eric, I'm worried about the label, and I'm worried about the boys. I mean how did things turn out this bad?" She emphases the word "this". I shrugged and sipped my wine.

Cube had mentioned how much he didn't trust Jerry a million times over. I didn't believe that Eazy would do anything to hurt Cube intentionally. Maybe he was just too blinded by everything Jerry had done this far to see it?

Cube was keen on getting lawyers to read over the contracts, but everybody decided to sign without him. He passed on the check and decided to go his own way. In my opinion, it was the best thing he could've done. Especially with all this trouble going on.

"Well did you at least speak with Eric?" She huffs and shakes her head.

"Kim he ain't trying to hear anything I say. He's being stubborn. We haven't spoke since he left for Atlanta." Jada takes a long sip of her wine.

"You think that we can get these two to sit down and have a conversation? Cube and Eazy?" I questioned grabbing my glass and the bottle of wine. I motioned for her to follow me to the living area.

We both got comfy in the living room. "I don't know Kim. It's been what? Almost two years since they've been in the same room together." Jada says sitting down next to me. "I don't know."

"It's the least we could do. Maybe O'Shea can get through to him."

She nods and sighs. "I'll talk to him as soon as he gets home."

I heard the front door open and O'Shea walked into the living room. He looked surprised to see Jada on our couch.

Anthony runs over to me and into my arms, eventually running over excitedly to Jada. It had been a while since she'd been over, so he was pretty excited to see her.

Afterwards, Anthony left us to play with this toys in the corner of the living room.

"Hey stranger. How's it going?" Jada says standing up and finally addressing Cube. She opens her arms and he walks into them before hugging her. "Things are great sis."

"O'Shea we need to talk to you." I said motioning for him to sit.

Cube's face turns serious. He sits down and looks at me. I'm pretty sure he knew what I was about to bring up. Cube didn't like to talk about it, but this needed to be addressed.

"You and Eazy need to talk Cube." I started.

"She's right. Cube we're a family and we need to have each other's backs. Not fighting." Jada says.

Cube groans and leans back against the couch. He waves us both off and shakes his head. "Not gonna happen. My "family" ain't supposed to be dissing me on no tracks, but they did anyway. If they had anything to say, they should've came to me like men." He says.

Stubborn as expected.

"Cube please. For me." Jada asks.

He shakes his head. "I said no. End of story."

Cube gets up from the couch and walks away from us. I looked at Jay and she looked at me. I told her that I would try to talk with him more about it later.

Once O'Shea had his mind made up about something, it was hard to convince him otherwise. I was hoping that they could put their differences aside. Both of them.

Eazy

Jada climbs off of me and laid back onto the bed, breathing hard. She lays her head on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her.

I knew that something was up. When I got back home, I came back to my favorite home cooked meal and some new lingerie she'd brought while I was out of town. The kids were gone for the night so we finally had some time alone.

The sex was great as always, but she definitely gave me that work tonight. Either she really missed me while I was gone or she wanted something from me. I'm pretty sure it was both.

"Baby we need to talk." Jada starts, confirming what I already knew. I let out a chuckle and looked down at her.

"What is it Jay?" I asked turning towards her and resting my hand on her bare behind.

"We'll Kim and I were talking. And we both decided that it would be a good thing for you and Cube to sit down and talk things out."

This shit again.

I already told Jada that it wasn't going to happen. There was nothing for us to talk about and I didn't want to see his raggedy ass no way.

"Like I've said before." I said sitting up on the bed. "No."

"Eric can you just listen for a minute?" Jada asks pulling me back by my arm. "Please."

"I'm listening."

She laid her head back on my chest. "Even if it's for five minutes. You can at least try."

I shook my head. "Look I can't make no promises but I'll try. But if his egg head ass gets out of line with me, it's on." I said making her laugh.

"That's all I want you to do babe. Just try for me." Jada says.

I was only going because Jada asked me to do so. I didn't want to see Cube or talk with him. Instead of coming to me personally, he decided to go in the studio and diss me like a punk. I had a whole lot of other things going on right now too, which didn't help.

Hopefully I could get all this straightened out before we lose everything we've built.