No tears just laughs. Pt 1

2 weeks later. They have 2 weeks left. 

Alexandra P.O.V

I hadn't been alone with Jungkook since the bench two weeks ago.

They're going in 2 weeks. Geez. I'll miss them. And having Suga as a brother I'll miss that a lot.

But I have seen all of them together. We've been to coffee shops, we've had fish and chips. And we're going ice skating tonight, some had never been before

Also I've become more comfortable with them. I can speak without blushing. And Taeyhyung and I are friends. We just ignore the infamous "underwear" incident. Ha ha.

My phone bleeped. I was trying on some new clothes. My mother and sent them from the U.S. She'd be back the day the boys left. So I was living alone, I love it. My mum just kind of hated the way I did things. So I was free when she was gone. 

Text From : yoongi^^

Y :Ice skating!!! Come on!!! Let's go!!

Me: we have to be there at 5:00 it's 3! You weirdo! ^^

Y : I'm excited!!! Come on!!!! I'll pick you up!!! We can go get food first?!!!

Me : fine. You know you'll win me by with food. I'll be ready in 20.

Y: I'm outside.

Me: what?!

Y: I knew you'd say yes, so I'm texting you from our car outside your house.

M: Wow stalker.

Y: look out yr window!!

Me: your such a an idiot!

I walked to the window. I pulled open the curtains to see a car , packed full of boys, all waving at me grinning. Geez.

Me: can't you ever tell me your all coming?! 

Y: it's not fun that way. ^^ 

Me: Lunatic.

Y: sweg

I laughed and got changed. Black ripped jeans. White graphic tee, black mini spike earrings, a black leather jacket. Black beanie. and my dms. 

I walked out to the car. 

"Wow what a bright girly outfit today Alex!" Suga laughed. 

"It's the most feminine outfit I own. Except for a dress I wore at my moms 3rd wedding. Don't ask" they laughed. I saw Jungkook in the way back of the car, he laughed but it was like he didn't acknowledge me.  His hair was now black and pushed back. He looked mor handsome than ever."Hey I think I have those earrings!!" Jimin laughed. I swatted him. 

I went to sit in the back when Jin jumped out of the front seat next to the drives seat, and lead me to it. "Thanks Jin" I laughed. He was so polite is was kinda funny. "Ladies first, wait you are a lady right?" Asked namjoon.Jhope and jimin cracked up. "Yes and as a lady I can still hurt you .Ask v" I fake hit him. they shut up everyone else laughed. 

By the time we were there I jumped out and saw v clapping. He was excited. "This is so pretty!" He pointed to the flower vines growing outside the entry to the rink. Suga put his arm around me. I messed up his hair so his beanie fell off. 

"Yah!!" He tried to fix his hair. He was a perfectionist when it came out his hair. We all laughed. I went to pay for the tickets and Jungkook stood next to me.