We all have questions and we all have answers.

Authors note

I hope you enjoyed the last segment!

Jungkook was confident and honest. And tae , well tae was tae.

I hope you enjoy this! 

-Authornim 

Jungkook P.O.V

I was on the way out of Alex's neighborhood , walking down a little pavement when I heard 6 guys running behind me. I felt someone grab my shoulder and I turned around to see Jin. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the tsunami of questions. I turned to see him and smiled. "Hello Jin hyung. How have you been?" He just gawked . Suga ran to us and asked Jin to give us some space. 

"So...manknae....wassup?" He put his arm around me and looked at me kindly , but also begging for info. "I'm good." "Kookie, be honest. What's going on?" I looked down biting my lip. Wondering what to say. I wanted to run. I don't know how to explain. I...just can explain things like this. I was about to run off when he pulled me back. "Jeon Jungkook!" My full name. 

He's serious. "Look kid, I just want to help. Your young she's even younger..your the older one in this situation. So you have to be responsible..." Agh this again. I am old enough! I know what I'm doing. "Yah! Hyung! Leave me alone! I'm fine, she's fine. We're fine!"  All of the guys stared. Now it makes it sound like we're together. 

Agh I just shook him off and started walking faster. I heard Jin try to approach but suga whispered. "Hyung, not a good time." He was right it wasn't. But that didn't stop tae. 

"Kookie!!" He ruffled my hair. I threw him off. "Geez kookie! You've suddenly gained strength! Hey! You've become a man!!!" He cackled.  I glared at him. "Jungkookie, look I'm just kidding. What about we go see a movie?" Movie. I watched a movie last night. With, her. "No! , I mean what about a coffee?"

 He was surprised then he nodded. He signaled the guys they nodded we walked.

"Wait hyung how do we order?" He giggled. "How hard can it be?" He's so stupid. After spending about 40 minutes ordering two chocolattes we sat down. "So ...um..." "What did you say to her?" He cocked his head confused. "When she slapped you" he nodded and smirked. 

"I already told you...." Smirking again. "Hyung." I looked at him seriously. "Fine fine, why'd you want to know so badly?" I stirred my drink. "I know she wouldn't....I mean you wouldn't say anything bad right? Like to piss her off?" He smirked at my mistake. "Wow lil kookie swears now too!" He laughed. He was avoiding the question.

"Hyung!!" He nodded "ohhkayy" he took a deep breath. 

"What?! Her und...er..we...ar...?!!!!! Hyung!!!!!" I slapped him several times. "Kookie stop!! Yah!" He giggled when I stopped. "Your pouting. Why? What's wrong? I feel a slight bit of jealousy!!" I ignored him and I looked out the window. He's never like that. Why would he say that?!!! Argh! Idiot!!!                             I pushed myself off the table. Ready to leave. "Kooki." I threw down some money and walked off. 

I needed some air. 

And some time away from that idiot.

Taeyhyung P.O.V

Ahh Jungkook. What's up with you? When we were at her house you smiled and you seemed happy. But now your mad. I even took you out for an English coffee!!! And you stormed out. 

I even told you why that lunatic slapped me.

I know you like her. 

You must right?

But your young. So remember that. 

Jungkook!

Suga P.O.V

Everyone is crazy . Except me. I tried to give him my rare amazing advice. And he was a cow. And he was disrespectful. To me his hyung! Geez that kid. 

I'm not sure why V is being like this.

And Jungkook, 

Well he's acting that way for one reason and one reason alone.

He's confused.

He's angry.

He's happy.

He's...He's..

In love.