Cyborg Boys and Midnight Horror movies.

Authors note 

This first bit is taes point of view, but everything that happened still happened it's just the next day. 

-Author

Taehyung P.O.V 

After finding Jungkook alone in a telephone box we headed to the house we were staying for the transferee summer. 

I changed into my night clothes and walked I the room we shared. I wanted to ask him where he'd been. Like actually. The truth. 

I knew he couldn't have been there for 40 mins and why didn't he ask us to arrive just as it started raining? And I called him and its wasn't his number for his cell. And she answered! The crazy slapping girl. Why was he with her? And using her phone? And why did he need 40 mins? Or why did they need 40mins?

He was sitting listening to music and looking at a little drawing. Smiling.  I moved over and peered at it. He leaned away and blushed. When he leaned over I snatched up the drawing. "Wait!!! No!" I stood up him scrambling to his feet. I looked at the drawing it was a cyborg boy. But I was more interested in the signature reading : Alexandra J . Somethings going on. 

I handed the drawing to him. He snatched it back and shoved it somewhere in his travel bag. I laid down onto my bed and starting eating an apple . I looked at him, he was nervously looking away from me. "So kookie... What's up with this Alex girl?" He stared at me then he stormed out. 

At the dinner table Jin asked Jungkook "so Jungkook where did you go? With the girls bag? " other members starting asking questions "yeah and why were you in a telephone box?" "Why didn't you tell us to come at the beginning?" "And why..." Jungkook pushed his chair out and threw on a coat and left slamming the door behind him.

  "What's up with him?" Jimin said looking annoyed. "There's something going on with them you know." I said giving away very little knowing they wanted to hear more. "What the hell do you mean by they?" Yoongi said now angry. "Yah! Language yoongi!" Jin hit suga. Everyone was silent then they looked at me. "This" I threw the drawing down on the table. I took it when Jungkook left the room before dinner. They all crowded around it . 

"Ya! This is the girls isn't it?!!" Rapmon giggled. "Correct namjoon" I was loving giving out all the information, normally its suga or Jin but now everyone need my help to find out what was going on. 

"Wait your telling me you heard her voice on her phone ?" Jin was confused. "Yea he was at her house I think. He was using a home phone number. It had no personal numbers  just a set home numbers and his clothes were bone dry so he must have dried them .

 Meaning taking them off." Now everyone blushed a little and acted like they weren't all thinking the same thing. Until jimin asked the question "Our manknae . was...aa..lone...with..a..girl..in...her..house!? With..no...clothes.ss?" Jin hit him . "I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for this

. She seemed like a really nice girl and we know jungkooks not like this. He hasn't even been kissed." Everyone laughed except me and Jin. 

Jungkook P.O.V 

I walked to a local park. I was still stressed and mad.

Why were they being so intrusive. Suga is always interested in girls and jimin! He's crazy at them. And she just offered me shelter. And tae , he was being so rude. Taking my things. Ugh and I have to answer them sooner or later. 

I walked home and before opening the door I heard jimin saying : 

"Our manknae . was...aa..lone...with..a..girl..in...her..house!? With..no...clothes.ss?"

Then I ran I couldn't come in then. How could they think that? Didn't they trust me?! I'm 16! 

I walked to a house for shelter. 

The only one I knew of around here. 

Alexandra's.

Alexandra's P.O.V

I was happy. Jungkook came over he was sweet, and we had fun. 

But I was worried taehyung heard my voice. And I should have explained , but now Jungkook has to. 

Poor him, I don't think they'll beileve him if he says the truth. Even knowing him for 40 mins I know he's not like that  nor would he do anything like that.

I was eating homemade stew when I heard a knock on my door, it was 11:43?!! No one ever comes to my house, especially not now. I was in my Mickey Mouse pjs but I didn't know I anyone so I just opened the door and you'll never guess who I saw.

"Jungkook?!" I jumped back in the house before he could say anything , so I could change my silly clothes. "I already saw your pjs. They're cute." It's not only the pjs I'm worried about! It's my house! It's a mess! But heck who cares. I let him in. "I'm sorry for the mess, I wasn't expecting anyone." He nodded and apologized for coming so late. And coming without asking. 

We were sat on the couch with mugs of hot chocolate when I asked him what he was doing here, "I needed to leave the guys house. You know they were asking me questions about why I was here" I nodded "I'm sorry about that I shouldn't have taken you here. I sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused you" he smiled gratefully " well I think they have gotten the complete wrong idea, of what happened with you and I this afternoon

. " I blushed. "Yeah I worried about that" we sat there thinking in silence. But it wasn't awkward it was just quiet. "So you want to watch a movie? After you left I rented a Korean horror." It's true I did. I wanted to see what he liked. "Really?! Cool! " "ill go make popcorn , you can change into the comfy clothes I gave you earlier, they're on my bed." He smiled and giggled excitedly and ran to get changed.

"How do you watch this?!" I was curled into a ball hiding under a blanket whilst the gory movie played. In the complete dark house he said it's more fun with the the lights off. Showing a little girl in a tattered dress asking for her mum whilst holding a bloody teddy bear. 

"It's thrilling! You get a rush of adrenaline!" He giggled. He was having a lot of fun. So I smiled and try to watch a little more. If this will happen again I hate to build up a tolerance to it. Then suddenly the girl screamed and threw the axe at her mum. "AHHHHH!! SAVE ME!" 

I was so scared I jumped out of the blanket and kind of fell on Jungkook. I looked at him he caught me bridal style. I laughed and blushed he laughed too. But he helped me back onto the sofa but this time he held me close with his arm around me and my head resting on his chest, I looked up at him and he quickly came up with an excuse "it's..s um..because..your...scared....I.." I just looked up at him and smiled he blushed and looked at the screen. 

BEEP BEEP!! I jumped up at the sound of the alarm but then I felt something warm next to me. JUNGKOOK! He stayed over?! I looked down and we were just lying on my bed. Photos ,game remotes, blankets everywhere. I guess after the movie we came in here to look at pics and play games then we fell asleep. I layed back down .

 To see sleeping Jungkook next to me. I was suprised that he didn't wake up after the alarm. Maybe he was a heavy sleeper. I chanced it and touched his hair and his cheek. I smiled. He was so handsome. He smiled. And then I heard a door open (I guess I left it open) and someone walk in. Probably my sister from college.

. I cleaned the stuff off the bed. I was thinking of how to explain to the boy in my bed thing, she didn't even care about me personal life anyway but still I had to explain. I pulled the blanket over him and left the bed. I walked to the kitchen and saw the person or saw the people I never thought I would.