After washing the dishes, I walked to the couch but saw Taehyung was sleeping soundly on the couch. I just walked away and headed to my room. As I entered the room, I saw Jimin was already on the bed while my phone was in his hand. "Hyura I didn't mean to just simply take your phone but someone called you just now." He said. I actually didn't mind if he wanted to check my phone or anything because I am okay with it because certain people didn't want their privacy to be exposed even to their husband. I walked to the toilet to wash my face and brush my teeth. "Yes, and then you pick up the call for me?" I asked and continued washing my face. "I did." He said. I nodded my head and wiped my face before walking out from the toilet and sat on the bed with him. "Is it an urgent call?" I asked Jimin and he slightly shook his head as he thought that the call wasn't urgent at all.

"Baekhyun called you." He said. His facial expression started to change after that and I realised the changes from the way he acted. I moved a little bit closer towards him and placed my hand onto him. He was looking at me moving closer towards him. "Jimin, I just think that I don't need to explain again, right?" I asked him. He nodded his head while pouting. He placed another hand of his onto mine and even moved closer to me too. We were looking at each other for a few seconds before he started to move his head closer to mine. He stopped moving his head when his face was an inch away from mine. "I'm sorry for being a very jealous husband." He said before placing his lips onto mine. It was very lovely and passionate. I didn't want to let him go as the kiss was what I've been craving for even though he did give me the kiss every day.

Jimin's pov

We kissed for a few moment and after we broke the kiss, I finally received a text from Jungkook saying that everything was ready and they were also ready. I smiled and placed my phone onto the mini table near to us. I stared at my wife before holding her hand again. I stood up and asked her to stand up too. "I want to bring you somewhere but I have to cover your eyes first." I said to her. She was smiling shyly before closing her eyes and I covered her eyes before we both walking out from our room. "Okay baby, we are going downstairs so you need to be careful okay." I said to her. "I'm scared!" She said more to shouting but she looked like she wanted to laugh at the same time. I was still guiding her by holding her hands and hold her on her shoulder as I want her to feel like she was being protected so she didn't have to be scared. One by one steps were taken by us on the stairs until we finally walked at the living room after walking downstairs. I kicked the couch and Taehyung who was sleeping on that couch was shocked and immediately woke up from his beauty sleep.

"Okay baby, we are reaching our destination but you have to wear your shoe first." I said and quickly eyed Taehyung; asking him to be faster and helped her by putting the shoes for her and me. She already wore the shoe and we both walked together to the garden at our house and it was perfectly decorated. Didn't know that my friends were all great at decorating. I was amazed with it myself. After that, Taehyung helped to pull the chair for Hyura and I made he sit on the chair. Taehyung jobs were already done as he was required to help me all the time before we started. "Can I take off the cover now?" She asked. "Yes please." I said and she started to take off the cover and slowly opened her eyes and her eyes were getting wider after seeing our well-decorated garden. Her jaw was dropped as she was really enjoying a beautiful garden decorated by my members. "Ah this would be better if we wear something proper." She said while chuckling and holding her pyjama. Yes we were wearing our pyjama so it didn't match it. It didn't look that good but I didn't care. She was still looking at the fairy lights and she was really amazed. "Waiter!" I shouted and here came the waiter with completely dressed like a waiter. He was standing right next to our table and waited for a few seconds before started to speak.

"Hello, I am Min Yoongi. Here, you can order anything you feel like eating. But here, we only serve fruits. And it's watermelon only. Oh and orange." He said. I face palmed myself while chuckling. He should've said that they only have watermelon and orange so she didn't have to order anything else. Hyura was laughing as she found him funny, we all knew that what he always did was sleeping but when he didn't he became so funny. "Okay then, just bring me anything you have." He smiled and acted like he was writing the orders on his notebook. Before he walked away he said, "Oh for the drink, you can tell us anything you really want. But only what's in your refrigerator." He said. "Don't say banana milk!" I heard Jungkook shouting from the backstage. Yes they even decorated a small stage at the yard. "Okay then just bring me what I can have." Hyura said while laughing. Yes I was laughing too because I knew that they didn't prepare very well. Suga Hyung was about to walk away before he looked at me and gave me his weird look. "Sorry sir, you said we have to treat her well so no foods and drink for you."

Suga Hyung said. The rest of BTS laughed from the backstage and it could be heard by us. I was smiling while pushing Suga Hyung away. "Sorry, baby. Didn't know that they would be this hilarious." I said; apologising to Hyura as she was the special guest at that moment. We were looking at each other while smiling. I can see her blushing after that, maybe she was too shy as I was staring at her the whole time. After a few moments of waiting, Suga Hyung came out with bringing us the foods one by one. They served a slice of cheesecakes for Hyura and a strawberry pudding to her too. Along with the watermelon and orange that he mentioned. Suga Hyung was helped by the other two waiters which were Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung. But they came out wearing waitress dress. Hyura was laughing after saw them. "Yah! You guys so cute!" Hyura shouted while still laughing at them. Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung placed two cups of Caramel Macchiato onto the table and gave us flying kisses before they walked away following Suga Hyung. We were enjoying our foods, I did asked them to buy the cake as it was Hyura's favourite cake but did they buy the whole cake and only served a slice or they really only bought a slice of it? "Enjoy your foods okay..." I said and took the watermelon to eat. While we were drinking our Caramel Macchiato, someone came out from the backstage and stood on the stage. "Hey I'm Jungkook, the worldwide handsome." "Hey I'm the worldwide handsome!" Jin Hyung shouted from the backstage after hearing Jungkook was introducing him as the worldwide handsome while it was Jin Hyung's trademark. We were laughing at our table after hearing that but Jungkook just ignored him and continued talking.

"I'm going to cheer this moment up." He said and started to sing for us. We were looking at his full of emotions performance and the moment was even hyped up when there was a back up dancer at the back, Hoseok Hyung. We were laughing hysterically as the song that Jungkook sang was an emotional song and Hoseok Hyung was dancing like it was a hip hop song. They were very hilarious until Hyura asked me, "Did you guys plan all of these?" She asked. "I only planned the flow of tonight but they make it this way." I said and we both were still laughing as they were joined by the rest of the members. With Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung were dancing with their dress that they wore. It was even funnier seeing all of them enjoying themselves and seeing what we planned went very well and Hyura happy with it.

I placed my hands onto hers; making her to start to ignore them but she was still smiling because they were too loud. But then we heard Jin Hyung shouted, "Okay it's a wrap. Let's pack everything up!" We were laughing after hearing that. But I did continued where I stopped just now. I looked straight into her eyes and she was doing the same thing too; she was looking directly into my eyes. "Save my heart, and I will save your love. Save my smile and I will save all of my happiness for you. Hold my hand close to yours and I will give you my everything. Ignore what other people say because you and I are meant to be together. Hyura, I am very happy to have you around me and I hope you too." I said and smiled at her. She replied me with her smile to as she couldn't say anything. Her eyes were flooding with tears that about to came out and flowed onto her cheeks but I wiped the tears away. It was the best moment for all of us, thanks to my best friends.