From the corner of my eyes I saw the ball smack the top right corner of the goal and yelled in victory.

"Damn it!" Calum groaned in frustration.

My back was on the ground with Calum practically laying on top of me.

"How are you so good at this?" He huffed catching his breath.

"My dad taught me." I laughed.

"Well he did a damn good job." Calum wiped a bead of sweat off his forehead.

That's when I realised we were still on the ground and he seemed to realise it too because he got off of me and reached down a hand to help me up.

"Good game." I smiled.

"Yeah for you maybe." He shook his head and I couldn't help but laugh.

Brushing the dirt and grass from my shirt and legs I strolled back to the porch.

I was about to go inside when a hand wrapped around my upper arm and softly tugged me backwards.

"I didn't know you could play football." Ashton's honey warm voice said lowly into my ear.

"I haven't played in a while." I shrugged and felt his hand rub up and down my side.

"Well I have to say, watching you play was pretty hot." He pressed his warm lips against my ear and I shivered. 

"How so?" I brought my voice down to a whisper.

"Hmmm...you just should have seen it from my point of view." He let his lips drag up to my temple and a shudder ripped through my spine. "But it also made me quite jealous." He nipped softly at the top of my ear.

Ashton had never been this sultry before and our conversation from earlier wasn't helping my imagination from running away from me.

"Oh yeah?" The words barely came out as a squeak.

"Mhmm," He hummed, " I didn't like Calum touching and falling all over you."

I finally understood his little game and let a smirk find its way onto my lips.

"Well, next time I'll pretend it's you instead." I winked and slipped through his fingers and into the the house, leaving him dumbfounded on the porch.

Had I actually just said that? I was extremely proud of my comeback and my newfound ability to leave Ashton speechless. I was completely loving my confidence.

I made it back to Ashton's room where I shed my dirty clothes and changed into new ones. Thankfully, this time when Ashton burst through the door I was already dressed.

"Woah there, can I help you Mr. Je-"

My sentence was cut off by Ashton's lips slamming into my own.

I stumbled backwards at the force but he didn't stop. My legs moved backwards until they hit the end of the bed and I fell back, Ashton following.

"You think you're funny do you?" Ashton said hotly into my mouth. "Saying that little comment back there...not cute, Carter." He dragged out my name as his lips continued to assault my neck.