Labor

Currently 36 weeks pregnant.

My eyes quickly darted open as I felt a sharp pain go through the lower part of my back. The pain caused a couple years to form in my eyes. Looking over at the alarm clock next to the bed.

3:16 a.m.

I looked over at the sleeping Hoseok next to me in bed. He opened his eyes up slowly, looking at me slightly dazed.

"I.. Think she's on her way"

Getting out a couple breathless words as anxiety ran its way through my mind. He quickly bolted up, looking down at my stomach with a worried look.

"But you still have 4 more weeks!"

I nodded my head, squeezing my eyes shut from the repetition of contractions.

"Well, looks like she's coming early, Hoseok."

Jumping out of bed, he quickly grabbed the hospital bag that we packed just in case anything actually were to happen. He grabbed his phone and immediately started dialing someone.

"Who are you calling! IM GOING INTO LABOR!"

His face turned white as he stared at my in pain, letting the phone ring in his ear.

"I'm calling Jin, so he can meet us."

He talked calming to me, even though he didn't look calm at all. He's really freaking out.

"Jin?.. Hey, we're on our way to the hospital.. I know we still have 4 weeks... Yeah she's okay.... I have to go, tell all of the boys to meet us."

He quickly hung up the phone and shoved it in his back pocket. I pushed the covers off of me, swinging my legs off the side. Quickly making his way over to me, hospital bag in hand, he grabbed my arm supporting me as I got onto my feet.

I squeezed his hand as he led me outside and into the car. Opening up the passenger door for me, he helped me fasten my seatbelt. Looking up at his face, he looked completely terrified. I gently reached up to grab him in for a quick kiss, whispering against his lips.

"I promise, everything will be okay. Don't worry."

He softly kissed me again as he lifted himself to look me in the eyes. His worried look slowly relaxing.

"Thank you, Adalyn."

~

Many hours, the morning sun already evident outside. I laid on the hospital bed, breathless and sweaty. My eyes were half way open, exhausted from all of the pushing. I looked at Hoseok sitting next to me in a chair, smiling as he moved hair out of my face.

"You're so beautiful."

I lightly smiled at him when the nurse approached us, carrying our daughter wrapped in a blanket. Gently handing her to me, tears began forming in my eyes as I looked down at her.

She was so tiny. She only weighed 5 lbs 4 oz, being 4 weeks early she was incredibly healthy. She lightly opened up her eyes to look into the new world. Hoseok stood over my shoulder to get a look at her, tears already leaving his eyes as he reached down to hold her tiny hand with his finger.

"Do you have a name?"

The nurses sudden voice made me come back hit of my daze of looking at our daughter. I slightly smiled at Hosoek then gently at her.

"Iris."

She wrote down the name on her clipboard as she walked away. As soon as she opened the door to leave, 6 boys came rushing inside and quickly surrounding my bed.

I looked around at all of the boys,their focus directly on Iris. Jin, of course, already had tears streaming down his face.

"She's so beautiful."

Jin slightly wiped his years as he made eye contact with me, gently smiling. Jungkook grabbed my attention as he moved down slightly closer to get a better view of her.

"She's so pretty, like Nuna. I'm glad she looks like you!~"

Hosoek slightly nudged Jungkook, laughing to himself. Suga sighed happily to himself as he smiled at Iris.

"3:00 in the morning. I had to wake up at 3:00 because of you.. And I wouldn't have it any other way."

Suga lifted his gaze up to me as he gave me his gummy smile. I looked around at everyone again, they all look so relieved to see that she was finally here. V quickly made his way up to me.

"Can I be the first to hold her!"

I lightly giggled to mauled as I lifted her up into his arms. She opened her eyes up at him, making him smile very huge.

"She likes me!~"

Jimin looked down at her in V's arms then making eye contact with me, smiling cheekily.

"I suggest those abs can wait.. She'll look better without them.~"

Hosoek slowly kissed my head as Rap Monster made himself apparent.

"Now.. Use protection next time."

He laughed at himself before patting Hosoek's back then joining everyone else at getting a better view of Iris in V's arms.

I looked around at everyone faces, pure happiness. This little girl has brought all of us great happiness. We all need to be strong for her, protect her. I know everyone of these boys would make sure nothing happened to her.

This is family.

This is what I always wanted.

___________________________

Well. That was the final chapter... It makes me sad knowing this book in complete..

This is my very first fanfiction book. Competed on
10-28-15

Over 2 months, I took writing this. I want to thank all of you wonderful people for sticking through it all ! You guys are the absolute best!

I will include a bonus chapter just because you all are so wonderful and generous to me. ---- I hope you enjoy it.