Its not over

His eyes were locked onto mine, we stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. His eyes were saddened, yet happy at the same time.

He shook his head slightly and smiled towards me before walking to where Jin and I were sitting.

"I see mother Jin has took you in as his own."

Jin shifted uncomfortably in his seat before clapping his hands together and standing up.

"Well, we'll let you two talk~"

Jungkook was reaching for the bacon before getting pulled away by Jin.

"What are you doing!?"

He desperately reached for the bacon as Jin held onto him.

"Jimin will get it, don't you worry. I feed all of you!"

He pushed Jungkook around, making him go through the door from the kitchen, Jimin following closely behind grinning as he ate the pieces of bacon off the plate.

Hoseok let out deep sigh, looking at the bandage covering my cheek.

"You know, if you're uncomfortable staying here, you can tell me."

He looked at me with a saddened expression on his face as he slightly leaned closer into the table.
I shifted differently in my chair before making ultimate eye contact and smiling lightly.

"I don't feel uncomfortable, this house is filled with so much happiness.. I need this in my life.."

Hoseok smiled brightly before leaning himself back in his chair and letting out a relieved breath of air.

"I got nervous, I'm glad you gave me that answer. I don't know what I would have done if you didn't want to stay here."

He paused in his thoughts and looked at me devilishly.

"Wanna dance?"

I shook my head almost immediately, I can't dance? What is he thinking?

"I.. Can't dance."

He giggled lightly at me and leaned in. Giving me a pouty face.

"Please? I can teach you. At least let me try while you'll be here."

I sighed, knowing that I would be able to persuade him out of wanting me to dance.

"Alright let's-"

He quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the chair and into the dance studio, blasting some music with killer jams.
He started slowly dancing, making sure I was watching and learning his every move. I gave it my best while trying to imitate his moves, but failed horribly, making him giggle.
I lightly punched him in the arm, giggling myself.

"See I told you I can't dance!"

He smiled brightly at me, still giggling at my failed dance.

"But you had fun, yeah?"

I couldn't argue with that. I haven't felt so happy in a a couple days. Being with him makes me forget about everything. He's my only hope for happiness.

"You're right, I did have fun."

He walked closer to me and I could feel my stomach fill with annoying butterflies.
Taking a step back, out of nervousness, I bumped into the back wall of the studio.
My body felt flustered as he got closer and lightly lifted my chin towards him, looking into his eyes.

"I love seeing you laugh and smile.. Can I ki-"

He paused in mid sentence as we heard a couple voices coming towards the studio room, breaking himself away from my embrace.