"Have you forgotten all of your promises, Hyura." He suddenly tried to bring up everything from the past. I looked at Jimin and moved a little bit closer to him to whisper. "I need to talk to him okay." I told Jimin to not to interrupt unless he was trying to do something bad to me. I walked closer to him and stood a few steps away from him. I stared into his eyes. I knew, he was lonely and he just wanted someone to accompany him as his eyes cannot lie. He didn't want to break us apart yet he just wanted someone to comfort him as he seemed miserable. "Baekyun, we've talked about this before. To not to bring back our past into the future. You already agreed to it." I said. He was standing there and looked away after I said that. He knew that he did agree to what I just said. I walked closer to him and placed my hand onto his shoulder before he turned his head to look at me. "Hey, listen. Even though my heart is belongs to him, but we are still friends. You can find me if you need someone, Baek. You know that I am fine with being your friend. But getting back to you seem impossible." I said to him. He looked at me while giving a smile. I patted his back before walking away and went to Jimin. We left him there and walked to continue buying our stuffs. We didn't talk anything about Baekyun yet we just continued talking about what to cook and what to eat.

Both of us walked towards the cashier to pay and Jimin already took out his credit card to pay for what we just wanted to buy. I placed my hand onto his and slowly pushed his and away as I wanted him to keep his card into his wallet back. "It's time for me to pay." I said to him. He gave me his curious look before questioned me, "But why? I should pay." He said. But I took his card and put it into his pocket after that. He was still staring at me for what I have done. "Jimin, the allowance that you give me, what do you think I am going to do with that money if you keep on paying for everything?" I said. He chuckled before he surrendered amd let me pay. While we were paying, the cashier was looking at both of us while smiling. While I handed her my card, Jimin said to the cashier, "Girls always want to win." He said. I pinched him right away after hearing what he just said to a GIRL cashier.

After finished the grocery shopping, both of us went back to our house seeing them enjoying the delivery foods that I've ordered in case they were very hungry when the woke up and yes they did. We looked at them eating and realised, we just had to come back earlier so that I can cook and they didn't have to only eat the delivery foods. "Yah Hyura, thaks!" Jin Oppa shouted while chewing the foods inside his mouth. Everyone else was enjoying their foods too. I nodded my head and walked to the kitchen to place everything inside te refrigerator. While arranging all those stuffs into the refrigerator, I was taken aback after I heard a voicefrom behind me. "Hyura, you bought banana milk? For me?" He asked. I smiled before looking at him. He was taking all the banana milk for himself and just helped me to put them into the refrigerator. "Just by seeing the banana milk remind me of you, Jungkook." I said to him; making him to smile at me again as he was very excited when I bought something that he liked. Jimin walked into the kitchen and took the milk and poured it into the glass and took his seat on the chair near to us. "Jungkook, we're going to the mall after this. You guys can join us or wanna stay at home?" Jimin asked; more to hoping that he wanted to join us because I didn't cook for them before going so they had to ask Jin Oppa or Suga Oppa to cook for them. He walked while bringing his banana milk and sat beside Jimin. "Ah Hyung, I think we're just gonna stay at home. We want to enjoy with netflix. Is that okay?" Jungkook said to Jimin. Jimin smiled until his eye smiles can be seen and after that they were making scenes were they were cuddling as usual. I rolled my eyes and continued arranging those stuffs.

After finshed doing the houseworks, I walked upstairs and took my shower and also changed my clothes. We were going to the mall right after that as we had to meet mummy and daddy there. "Jimin, let's go!" I shouted while wearing my lipstick and he walked out from the room. We both made our way to the restaurant where mummy and daddy said they wanted to meet us.

We entered the restaurant and the waiter guided us until we arrived at a VIP room in the restaurant. The VIP room was actually a reserved room for people who wanted to eat privately or wanted to do a birthday celebration or important meeting inside. We both thanked the waiter and walked inside. The foods were ready as Mummy and Daddy already ordered the foods for both of us too. We bowed to them before taking our seat across them. "Are you guys good?" Mummy asked. "Of course we are, Mummy." Jimin replied to Mummy and she nodded her head with a smile after that. We took our foods to eat after that and it was for lunch. Both of us still didn't eat anything for breakfast as we were busy going for grocery shopping and we just drank milk only just now before coming to the restaurant. So we were extremely hungry and it can be seen by how we were eating.

"Actually, I asked you guys to come to discuss about something." Daddy said and he turned his head to look at mummy who was sitting beside him. Mummy nodded her head after that, agreeing to what daddy just said. "This is our new opened restaurant." Daddy said. I nodded my head as I didn't know anything about their family's business while Jimin chocked his food after hearing what his Daddy just said. He wiped his mouth using the tissue after drinking water and looked at his Daddy weirdly. He was confused after that. Daddy and Mummy were chuckling while I was still enjoying the foods. "Your restaurant?" Jimin asked. Daddy shook his head right after Jimin asked that. "Our restaurant." Daddy continued. Jimin nodded his head and continued aiming for the foods. It was actually good and delicious which was one of the good thing for the restaurant. Besides, Jimin was an idol so he will be promoting the restaurant to everyone. "So, what to discuss Daddy?" Jimin asked, impatiently. The food was one by one went into his mouth while he was looking at his daddy; waiting for him to continue to talk.

"You'll work for our company soon, and I'll be here after I retire." He said. "Okay..." Jimin replied while chewing the food cutely. His mummy was looking at Jimin while chuckling as he was still the same cute person that never changed from when he was a kid. "So Hyura can help me here." He said. Jimineyes were getting wider while his hand approached the tissu to wipe his mouth before he talked, "No no, she has to stay at home." Jimin replied. I pouted as I was almost agree to what Daddy just said. It would be very boring if I had to stay at home all the time. I was on cloud nine when Daddy said he wanted me to help him at the restaurant. It was cool as I can eat at the restaurant. He should be grateful as I'll take care of myself and what I'll be eating if I work at the restaurant. "But why? We need a manager here." Daddy continued talking. "Yes Jimin. Mummy will be here too so you don't have to worry about Hyura as she'll be with us." Mummy suddenly spoke up. Jimin was still remained quiet as he was still thinking about it.

I stopped eating and looked at Jimin who was sitting beside me. "Please..." I said to him before pouting. But then I came out with a idea. I turned my body to face him. "I don't care, I still want to find myself a job after graduating. Either you let me work with daddy or I'll work at somewhere else." I said to him and turned my body to face the table again. Jimin felt pressured after what I just said to him. For him, he just wanted me to become a full time house wife for him. After that Jimin made his decision. He looked at daddy and mummy and also me before he said, "Okay fine, but you have to stay here until I come." He said and put the meat into his mouth right after that. We chuckled and finally, he made his decision by letting me to work with daddy.

We continued eating after that and enjoyed the delicious foods. After we finished eating, the four of us walked out from the restaurant together. Mummy was holding my hand as we walked together while Jimin was walking right beside Daddy. "Hyura, let's go to spa, shall we?" I was so excited when Mummy wanted to go to the spa with me but at the same time I was looking at Jimin as I didn't know if he had another plan after that. But then he also agreed if I wanted to go with mummy. "Why don't we all go get a massage together." Jimin suggested. All four of us agreed. But massage right after eating wasn't a good idea so we took a walk around the shopping mall first.

We were doing window shopping together and Mummy left with Daddy and entered first while I was left behind with Jimin. She was very eager and excited after seeing a lot of handbags inside so she went inside first. But we promised that it will only be window shopping. But then, my eyes caught a very familiar figure walking away from us. I quickly grabbed Jimin's hand and followed them. "Yah Kim Taehyung!" I shouted making him to turn around. That was why I didn't saw him when we went back to the house earlier. He wasn't there for the whole time.

He looked at us with his eyes were getting wider because he was shocked after seeing us at the same place that he was.