Drama 15: A Girl Named Juvia

Juvia P.O.V

It's been two months, or so I think I've been pregnant for two months.

I walked down the halls of the school in fear of what would happen if my belly got any bigger. I wanted to get rid of it, but it scared me. I didn't know whether it was the right or wrong thing to do.

While lost in thought, I crashed into someone again.

I need to stop doing this...

"Juvia..." I heard the boy whisper as I looked up to face him.

It was Gray. Out of fear I quickly backed away from him, covering my tiny belly with my textbooks.

"Hey..." I replied weakly, "Seems like we're always crashing into each other..."

"Yeah..."

I stared at the ground, scared of what would happen if he found out I was pregnant.

"Juvia...about the party--"

"It was fun, right? Doing all the crazy drugs bad kids do," I said quickly changing the subject.

"Uh yeah, but--"

The bell rang, causing Gray's sentence to be cut prematurely, saving me from a heart aching confrontation.

"I have to go to class. We can talk later, okay?"

"Um sure...where--?"

"I'll try and find you. Bye Gray."

I'm a coward.

***

Lucy P.O.V

"She has to be pregnant," whispered some of the girls in the gym locker rooms, "I mean, why else wouldn't she want to get changed in front of all of us?"

"Yeah, she doesn't want to show all her ugly stretch marks. Haha, what a fucking slut."

Everyone was talking about Juvia again. They snickered at her, continued to call her names behind her back, and ostracized her as they left her standing in a corner all alone.

I stared at the lonely blue-haired girl as she hugged her gym clothes in pain.

I feel bad...I want to help her, but-

"Come on Ladies! Let's get a move on!" I heard the coach yell from outside.

Every girl in the room groaned in annoyance as they made their way outside. While walking away, I turned back to look at Juvia one last time.

I want to help her...

***

As I ran the laps during gym, my ears continued to fill up with the never-ending gossip around me. The coach then blew his whistle and had us line up to do stretches.

Everyone started to line up after each other. I ended up at the end, standing next to the sad, gloomy, blue-haired girl, Juvia.

The coach started to call out exercises, and I did my best to focus on each one he called out. Standing next to Juvia was awkward because of all the rumors, so I had to keep my mind busy so I wouldn't think about all the gossip.

"Hey..."

I then looked to my left to see her calling me.

"Ye-yeah?"

"Aren't you that amazing writer in English class?"

I giggled nervously, "I'm not amazing."

"Yes, you are. Your writing is so beautiful...I wish I had a talent like yours..."