Sarah O'Connor

Previously on Little O'Connor.....

he pushes me against the wall. "What did you think when you talked back to me?" I smirk. "You really don't know who I am. Do you?" He looks at me confused. I punch his stomach, making him let go of me. I pin his arm to his back and grab the handcuffs he had in his drawer and handcuff him. I put my lips close to his ear. "I'm Sarah O'Connor, sweetheart."

Carter's POV

I decided to take the option to explore the underground bunker. It's weird that this Sarah O'Connor girl lives in such a secluded area. I start looking around. I enter a room with so many bookshelves. "I'm guessing this is the library." I whisper to myself. I look at all the books. There are so many types. Crime, heist, mystery, fantasy, fiction, and nonfiction. You name it you got it all here. "I see you like books?" I get startled and turn around to see the girl standing leaning against one of the shelves. "Sorry didn't mean to freak you out." She chuckles. "I love books. Helps me get my mind off." She says looking at one. "I, in fact, came here to grab one." She mumbles scanning the bookshelf with her eyebrows furrowed. It's kind of cute. "Yes. I love books also." I look at all the options. "And you did not strike me as a book girl." She shrugs. "No one does." I chuckle. "Want a tour of the place so you can get used to it?" I nod.

"This room right here...is the prison plus torture room to get answers." I gulp looking at all the things. "Don't worry. I won't use them on you." She whispers in my ear smirking. "Come now." She pats my arm. She leads me to what I think is the media room. "This room here..is the media room. You can watch any movie you want." I nod. We tour the entire house. "So you've seen the house. I can make you some dinner if you want some." I look at her. "Please, Yes." She nods and I sit down. I watch as she walks away, checking her out.

I still can't believe that this girl, was just an innocent 18-year-old a few days ago, and now she's a 24-year-old woman who street races, pulls heists, and kills drug dealers. What's weird is that I feel horrible for torturing girls. I don't know why, but Sarah changed my mind. I don't even remember why I started torturing innocent girls. I get up and head to the kitchen since I was getting bored sitting there. "So there's a race tonight?" I hear her talking on the phone. "Hell yeah! Put me in! I'm gonna kick some motherfucking ass!" I smile. She turns around and nods at me. "I'm bringing a guest. Tell Rome to be nice or I'll hit him upside his giant ass forehead." I laugh shaking my my head. "Yeah see you then Tej." She hangs up and jumps off the counter. "Let me guess you, you were getting bored." I nod and she chuckles. "Well, you can help me with the salad. I'll finish the salmon." I head to her fridge and pull out the needs for salad and start cutting. "So tell me, Sarah. When did you start pulling heist and killing or putting down drug dealers?" I ask. "I started at the age of 15. When I started racing. My parents were deadbeat and it was just me and my older brother Brian." I look at her. "It was an easy way for us to survive." She looks up at me after she puts the salmon in the oven. "My brother later joined the FBI." She chuckles. "Yet he let me continue my actions." Her laugh was like music. She punches my arm lightly. "Tell me about you now." She says jumping onto the counter, watching me cut the vegetables. "I don't really know how. I kinda just got into it. I feel horrible though. I don't know why I tortured innocent girls. I just felt powerful when I did. I regret it. I don't know when I became like this" I look at her as I mix the salad up. She places her hand on mine. "Sometimes...you're broken and you start doing things you never wanted to do. It gets to the top of your head, and it controls you. The monster isn't you. The monsters inside of you and you defeated it." I smile a little. She pats my back jumping down. "Let's eat and head to that race."

I get ready in a black T-shirt and skinny jeans. I wait for her to come out. I look through her music. She has the same taste as me. "Okay let's go." I look at her. I can't help but stare. She was wearing a black leather jacket with a purple crop top and black skinny jeans. She looked so irresistible. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I feel my face flush. I snap out of it and follow her to her car. It was a purple Corvette stingray with a black decal. I climb in and she starts driving to the area.

When we get to the place all I hear is loud music and cars revving along with people chatting. She parks her car in her spot and we both get out. "Tej is the one checking my car. You already met my brother Brian. This is Dom and Letty, they're a couple. The guy with the big forehead is Roman. Hans is in Japan. And Mia and Little Jack are at home." I nod shaking everyone's hands. The Roman guy is glaring at me. I clear my throat and look away. Sarah gets in her car and lines up with all the other racers. I examine her face more. She has such beautiful skin and hair. Her lips are a perfect pink shade and look so kissable. I snap out of it when Brian pats my back. "Hey Chick how about we hang a little after this race baby?" Some guy asks Sarah. I feel a burning sensation in my hands. They ball up into fists. Why do I feel this way? I don't know. "Back off James. It's never gonna happen." He just smirks. She glares at him and flips him off. "Back off or I'll beat your ass." Brian chuckles. "That's my little sister. Threatening and scaring people." I smile. "Almost like you Alvarez. But better." He pats my shoulder.

"Race will start in 5." The girl who motions them to go stands in between the cars. "4.." Sarah revs her engine smirking. Damn, that's hot. "2!!!!" She looks at the other racers. "GO!!!!!!" She speeds off. "Aren't you ever scared?" Brian looks at me as I ask and shrugs. "The adrenaline keeps our minds off I guess." I nod. I see one of the cars crash and my eyes widen. "Yeah didn't tell you that would happen." I shake my head looking at the car. "Is the guy okay?" He shrugs. I watch Sarah's car speed towards the end. She drifts to a stop after crossing. "And Sarah O'Connor wins again!!!! Being undefeated!!! The Princess of Street Racing!!!" She gets out of her car and Tej hands her a whole stack of money. She takes some money out of it and gives it to him. Then she walks up to the group getting out of the crowd around her. Here you go, guys. This month's payment." She starts handing some to each of them. She hands some to Brian. "Get Little Jack a toy since I'm giving you extra." He nods. She stops in front of me and holds some out for me. I look at her confused. "Take it. I'm not gonna keep you locked up in the house. Accept it as a welcome to my home." I take it and smile. "Thank you." She nods. "Okay, guys!!! My place!" They nod. I follow her to her car. I notice a picture of her and some guy on the dashboard. "Who's this?" I look at it closely. She tenses up and takes the picture and sticks it in the compartment. "I don't like talking about it." I look at her. She turned a little stern and her eyes showed a hint of sadness

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." She clears her throat. "No...you're fine. You're curious. Curiosity does not get a cat killed. Okay maybe sometimes but not all the time. In time you will find out." I nod. I look at her hand and reach out for it in hesitation. I slowly put my hand on top of hers. She looks at me a little smiling. "Never thought a guy like you would be so soft." She jokes and I chuckle. "Well, I guess I changed...that day you saved my life. I thought about it. I didn't even know the reason why I did those things." She nods. She parks her car. The others park also.

"You'll see how my family has fun." She smirks.

Well, this will be interesting to find out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Smiley Khan