Healing

Previously in Little O'Connor...

"He what Sarah?" I sit down beside her. " He tried to rape me..." I growl shooting up. "What?!" She stays quiet for a while. "He threatened to rape me and...sodomize me until I screamed." her voice comes out faintly. "That sadistic bastard!" I yell. "That's when I knew I had to get out of the restraints." She says as I look at her bruised wrists. "I wanted to make him suffer..." I look at her telling myself to calm down. "I should have kept beating him with the Iron rod." She says with a straight face as if she was ready to kill.

I run my hand through her hair making her eyes shut at the feeling. "You need to rest." I get up pulling the blanket over her. I turn around to leave but she catches my hand.

"Please stay." Her eyes look at me pleading with me. "Stay with me." That's all I needed to hear. I slowly strip off my shirt and climb into her bed with her. "I'm here. I'll be here." I reach over turning off the lamp. She quickly wraps her arms around me and moves closer to me. "Thank you." She mumbles drifting off to sleep. I kiss her head. "Always."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carter feels a pull on him as he shifts slightly. His eyes open somewhat looking down at the girl sleeping in his arm. Sarah was still in deep sleep at noon. Carter slowly unwraps her arms from around him trying to remain as quiet as possible. He walks out of the room after brushing his teeth and washing his face.

He starts walking to the kitchen to make breakfast when he sees the whole team and his men sitting in the living room. "Good mornin' sunshine." Liam says standing up eyes his wrapped-up torso. "We need to come up with a plan." Dom says getting up and tossing him a shirt. Carter slips it on. "Yeah, we do." Carter speaks up. "Sarah told me some details that make me wanna make sure that monster is 6ft underground." He growls sitting next to Brian and Roman.

"What details?" Brian asks looking at him. "That son of a bitch put his hands on her. Tried to sexually assault her. During their brawl, he said he wanted to keep her as his pet." Carter balls up his fist. "He wanted to make her scream. When she was holding back he threatened to rape her and sodomize her." Brian immediately gets up, beyond furious. "That sadistic bitch!" He yells as Mia grabs his arm pulling him down again. "Relax baby, we will find him." Mia runs her hand through his hair in an attempt to calm him down.

"Yeah...we will." Everyone turns around immediately looking at Sarah. "I wanna be the one that kills him." Jesse makes room for her to sit as she walks over. "And this time, we are taking the whole team. All hands on deck." Letty tenses. "You mean even...Cipher?" Sarah's eyes darken at the name. "Like I said, all hands on deck. Including the bitch. Just keep her away from me." Sarah growls getting up and stalks towards the kitchen. Carter follows close behind.

Carter's POV

Sarah starts to take out some food from the fridge quietly. "Oh no, you are not doing anything." I pick her up from behind and sit her down. "Carter, I'm fine." She mumbles. I shake my head. "You shouldn't be up on that leg too much." Mia says walking in. "BOTH of you sit." She pushes me into a chair. Sarah gives me a slight smirk as if she's victorious. "I bought food earlier but I let you two sleep in." she says warming up our brunch in the microwave. "Thanks Mia." Sarah gives her a small smile as she puts the plate down. I take in the plate in front of me which consists of sausage, eggs, and hashbrowns. Typical American breakfast, which if I may add is better than English breakfast. I take a bite and take a look over at Sarah who's poking at her food. "I'm not that hungry on second thought." She mumbles getting up. "I'll eat later." She says strolling off before Mia can say anything. I look at Mia taking another bite. "Don't worry I'll feed it to her even if she doesn't want to eat later." She smiles appreciatively. "I could stay if you'd like?" She asks wiping her hands with a towel. "It's okay. You already have so many responsibilities with your kids and Brian." I smile. She shakes her head. "Sarah is like my little sister, I always have time for her when she needs me." She sighs are Brian comes into the kitchen. "We will call another meeting to discuss the plan more." I nod swallowing my eggs.