The Search and New Home?

Previously on Little O'Connor.....

All of the sudden I have a flash back. I hold my head in pain. There was a man and a girl with a little boy. Thats all I saw until I open my eyes again. I let out a scream still holding my head. It hurt. Carter immediately gets off of me. For my surprise he takes me into his embrace. "Shhhhh. Darling. I won't punish you. I won't hurt you." He whispers calming me a bit. "It hurts. It hurts so bad." I whimper. "I'll get you some pain killers." He gets up and searches through his drawer. He takes two pills and grabs a bottle of water. "Here kitten. Take these." I hesitantly take the pills and drink the water. "Thanks." I whisper. "You rest. You'll be staying with me in this room. Understand?" Before I nod i think about it. "Yes sir."

I lay down and he lays next to me. I move away a bit, but he pulls me back in. "Sleep." My eyes start to close and darkness takes over me.
-----------------------------------
Now......

Brian and everyone start to head to the hospital to see Sarah. "Mia. Can you grab the keys to the van?" She nods and throws it to him. He picks Jack up in his arms. "Come on buddy. We are gonna go see Aunty Sarah today. Jack claps happily. "Do you think she'll be awake?" Mia sighs. "I don't know maybe she will." Brian's phone rings. "What's up, Dom? Is she okay?" He asks first.

"We got a problem!" Dom yells. Brian rushes to the van. "What happened? What is it?!" He panics. "They released Sarah! She is out there somewhere. They said she asked for an address. They gave her the fake one. Brian, she thinks her name is Jane Clark. She doesn't remember anything!" Mia looks at Brian, scared. "We have to look for her!" Dom sighs. "Yeah. I got the team out there." Brian runs his hand through his hair in frustration. "She has to be okay." Tears start forming as he hangs up. Mia immediately pulls him into her embrace. "We'll find her. She will be fine Brian." Mia's voice was full of hope. "She's my little sister Mia." He cries quietly. She kisses his head and hugs him tighter.

Dom and Letty start searching by the hospital. They walk into the store she was in the night before. "Toretto. Nice to see you in my store." The owner greets. "Hey. Did Sarah come by here last night?" He asks sternly. "What are you talking about? Do you mean O'Connor's little sister?" Dom slams his fist on the counter. "Who do you think?!" Letty grabs him by the collar. "N...no she didn't, But there was a girl that looked exactly like her, but without tattoos." She lets him go. "Which way did she go?" He points to the alley. They head out to the alley. They start to look around.

"Babe. There's a cloth here." She picks it up and smells and hands it to Dom. "She must have been drugged." He looks down to find Sarah's hospital band. He picks it up. "Jane Clark. Yeah. This is definitely hers." Letty sighs and puts it in her pocket. "We can see fingerprints on these. We'll have to send them to Hans in Japan." Dom nods and heads to his car.

Tej and Rome send the clues to Hans. "Okay, maybe I can hack into the alleyway camera. We might able to find something on there." Rome nods. "What do you think this button does." Tej's eyes widen. "Don't press it!" Roman holds his hands up. "Okay okay. I'm not man calm down." Tej sighs in relief. "Just don't touch anything." Roman frowns. "Why can't I ever come up with anything?" He crosses his arm. "Because you suck at coming up with plans." Tej laughs. "I'll have you know, I can come up with some good ass plans. So fuck you." Tej just chuckles. He starts to type in codes to hack into the system. "Okay! I think I got something!!!" He plays the video. "Yeah. There are two guys and in the middle is Definitely Sarah." Brian comes in through the communicator. "Is she trying to defend herself?" He asks. "No. She looks scared Brian. Like she can't do anything. This is definitely her, but she doesn't remember anything." Tej answers. "Well look where they took her." Tej does as Brian says and plays the video. "Okay, its a black Range Rover. I'm trying to get the license plate, but it won't show much. I think it says RC25W0." Brian immediately goes out and starts searching.