Introduction To Street Racing

Previously in Little O'Connor...

Sarah stares at the blank screen letting tears drop freely. "That's our story...a tragic one. It was a day after this video Cipher snatched him." she whispers taking a deep breath. "And now you know." She says getting up and grabbing the box of tapes. "I'm glad I watched this with you." she smiles at me solemnly. I grab the box from her hand and place it down before grabbing her wrist and pulling her close to me. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for everything I did to you when you had no memory, I'm sorry I treated women like shit, I'm sorry I almost..." She stops me. "Carter...it's okay. Your friends Liam and Jesse explained everything to me. You didn't go that far, and I understand why you sought control." she mumbles hugging me as I keep a tight hold on her before finally letting her go. "I'm gonna go take a bath and then prep dinner." she smiles slightly taking the box of tapes with her. "Now you know the story about Dimitri and I." She says closing the door behind her as I stand there taking in all the information I just watched.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah wakes up the next morning and heads to the kitchen to make breakfast. She pulls out the waffle maker and starts mixing the batter. She tries to remain as quiet as possible so Carter can get some extra sleep. "Hey Brian." she whispers answering the phone. "Hey, Sare...guess who challenged you to a race." Sarah chuckles a little. "Is it David? Does he want a rematch?" She says taking the waffles out quickly. "Fuck, that's hot!" she whispers yells sucking on her fingers. "Nope. James. James Capaldi." Sarah groans. "Really? After all these years he wants to race me?" Sarah groans. "Guess he's been practicing and he said he had the perfect deal." Brian laughs. "Well, we will see about that tonight. This will be his first official race." She says pouring more batter into the waffle maker. "I'll see you all there." She hangs up sighing.

She turns around to put the waffles on the counter behind her unaware of Carter leaning against the door frame shirtless and only in sweats. "So...a race?" She jumps looking at him. "Shit man!" She holds her chest. "Give me a warning at least!" Carter laughs walking over. Sarah looks at him eyeing his body as he walks over to the island taking a seat after grabbing a few waffles. She can't help but stare at his abs and chest. She quickly looks away hoping he didn't notice, passing him the syrup. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." He smirks mischievously. She rolls her eyes drowning her waffles in syrup before taking a big bite. "Damn, I missed waffles." She groans taking another bite. "James challenged me to a race." Carter looks at her astonished. "You wanna come? Your friends can come too." Carter nods rapidly. "Yes! I can finally get the full experience." Sarah smiles at his excitement. "You wanna get into the street racing life?" She raises a brow at him. "Would the British Mafia even allow that?" Carter smirks. "Well I am a higher up in the Mafia so I get to do what I want."

Sarah takes his plate. "You get to do what you want?" Carter nods. "I get to do what I want, I get what I want when I want it." He says staring at her intently as she washes their plates unaware of him staring. "So you're basically like a prince in the Mafia world." She laughs as she dries her hands as Carter walks behind her. "You could say that." He whispers in her ear dropping a fork in the sink. Sarah stares at it. "You better wash that before I bury you in the ground." She glares at him. He quickly washes the fork under her gaze.

Carter's POV

She stared me down as I washed the fork. I look at her after I finish and nervously smile. "Good." She nods walking out of the kitchen. I breathe out in relief. I walk over texting Liam to gather everyone to meet at the bunker.

I sigh going into the bathroom to shower. I hop in quickly getting lost in my thoughts. 'Sarah'. I close my eyes remembering how she danced at the party. "Fuck." I mumble washing my hair as I'm being turned on. I couldn't help it she's just on my mind all the time now. I have a craving for her. A need that needs to be satisfied. My hands start to touch myself unconsciously as if they had a mind of their own. I groan out quietly as I touch myself imagining her body on mine. My pace quickens up and my shaft as I moan. "Sarah." I let the water hit me as I moan out her name as I hit my climax really quickly. I hear a knock at the bathroom door and my eyes widen. "Carter? Are you okay in there? I thought I heard you call me." I hear Sarah's voice. I look around frantically trying to come up with a good excuse. "I..uh...I forgot a towel!" I quickly say hopping out of the shower. "Oh! I'll get you one." I hear her walk away for a minute. I sigh in relief. "Control yourself Carter!" I whisper to myself before hearing her knock again. I open the door a little peeking out as she holds out a towel for me.