Unexpected Visitor

Previously in Little O'Connor...

"But...I'm glad I didn't." She moves closer straddling him so he's looking at her. "We all have our monsters...I'm no better. I have blood on my hands Carter. Which caused us to have enemies as well, who want to kill us." Carter leans his head into her hand as she caresses his cheek. "I'm so sorry about everything that's happened in your life. Your dad was a dick, a monster that traumatized you. But he will no longer be able to control you, Not as long as I'm here." Carter looks into her eyes. He wraps his arms around her hugging her close to him, burying his head in her neck. She holds his head with one hand and rubs his back with the other.

"You're my savior." He whispers pulling away before kissing her lightly. Sarah gets off his lap and lays next to him, holding her arms out for him. He smiles slightly turning the lamp off and immediately accepts her cuddles and warmth. "You're not alone Carter. Not anymore." Carter falls asleep in her embrace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 weeks later...

Carter shifts a little, causing Sarah to wake up. She opens her eyes slightly, checking the time. She lays back down not resisting Carter's grip so she doesn't wake him. She lays her head gently on his chest looking up at him and examining him. She smiles slightly as she eyes his soft pink lips. Her eyes travel down to his sharp jawbone. Not resisting anymore she kisses the corner of his lips lightly, slowly leaving feather-like kisses reaching his jaw. Carter smirks a little with his eyes closed. 

"This is a nice way to be awoken." He says. His voice was husky and raspy from just waking up. "Good morning." Sarah chuckles sitting up, pressing a kiss on his lips. "Good morning beautiful." Sarah smiles, getting up. "I was hoping we could stay in bed a little longer." Carter smirks. "Carter...we can't risk our stitches." He groans plopping his head back down on his pillow, watching Sarah walk out of his room and go to her room. He gets up and follows her taking his toothbrush from his bathroom. 

He enters her bathroom to see her stripping for the shower. "Why, hello there?" Sarah jumps turning around. "Fucking hell Carter! You are going to give me a cardiac arrest!" He laughs going over to the sink as she hops in the shower. He washes his face and brushes his teeth really quickly before stripping off his sweats and opening the shower door. "Carter...no." Sarah narrows her eyes, trying to not check him out. "Come on Tiger...we will just be showering. I promise." He smiles stepping in, letting the warm water hit him. Sarah looks up at him and holds the shampoo out for him. "Since you let yourself in...you're shampooing my hair." He chuckles taking the bottle. "Alright."

Carter's POV

I squeeze out a good amount of shampoo in my palm and start massaging Sarah's long thick hair. I see some of her naturally dirty blonde hair on her roots starting to show. I examine her as she closes her eyes while I massage the shampoo in. "That feels good." She mumbles smiling. I try to keep myself from getting turned on but the sight of her under the shower, water droplets running down her soft skin, is making this really hard. I bite my lip and try to take my mind somewhere else. "Sarah, are you gonna dye your roots brown again?" I ask. She shakes her head. "No, I think I wanna go back to my natural hair." she smiles slightly. "I will have to dye it blonde so it doesn't look weird as my hair grows." I nod washing the shampoo out, still massaging her scalp. She moans slightly at the feeling. 

"Stop that." I growl slightly. "Are you trying to turn me on?" Sarah laughs. "Baby, I think you already are." I look down and see my dick has indeed deceived me. "I can't help it..." I sigh. "It'll go away on its own." I say as Sarah gets the shampoo and starts massaging my scalp. "Relax your body." She smiles washing all the soap out. We both quickly wash our bodies and step out of the shower. "At least we don't have to wrap the bandages around our torsos anymore." She chuckles as I clean her wounds. "I'll go prepare breakfast." She says after helping me clean mine and walks out.