Barcelona Pt. 2

Previously in Little O'Connor...

We stayed in each other's arms as our exhaustion from our activities hit us. I slowly picked her up off my lap, slid out of her, and rubbed her back until she fell asleep. I got up and started packing our stuff in her room, so I don't awaken her from her nap before our flight. We have a villa in Barcelona for when we travel. which is pretty secluded and safe. I sighed sitting on the bed and running my hand through my hair. My thoughts race at the worst-case scenarios if Dante found us. "That son of bitch Robert. If only he would have kept his deal and stayed quiet." I murmured to myself clenching my fist. I looked down at the simple last-minute wedding band on my finger. I have to protect her, I vowed to protect her. I have to keep any harm away from her. From my wife, my flower...my goddess.

I will kill Dante Reyes, if it's the last thing I ever do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trigger Warning: Mentions of Sexual Assault.

Carter's POV

I felt the absence of warmth around me. Turning over to the side I opened my eyes to see my sleeping wife completely bare from our rendevous last night. I ended up having to change the sheets around 5 a.m., as I had kept my promise. She didn't believe me when I told her I would have her ruin the sheets with our release sessions. I propped my head on my palm as my other reached to remove the hair from her eyes. She looked so peaceful sleeping, her eyebrows furrowed slightly. Her lips parted. 

"I can feel you staring." She mumbled with her eyes closed. She peeked open her right eye and looked at me chuckling. "Oh, didn't know you had powers my Tiger." I winked leaning down and kissing her gently. She sat up wincing and then shot me a glare. "This is your fault." She grumbled trying to stand up. "Oh, last time I checked you also had a lot of control last night." I smirked at the memory of her pinning my arms above my head. I looked down at my morning wood and looked at her raising a brow. "No...not happening. I'm gonna take a hot shower to get rid of the soreness, and you can take a cold shower afterward." She said slowly walking to the bathroom. I groaned watching her disappear as she shut the door. 

I made my way to the bathroom after a few more minutes of lying down. I snuck into the large shower and slowly snaked my arm around Sarah's waist as she was washing her hair. "Carter..." She smirked feeling my presence. "How the hell did you know?" She turned to look at me. I sucked in a breath watching the water trickle down her breast. "You've done this one too many many times." I bit my lip and tried to think of something that would turn me off. Sarah started to lather my body with body wash gently, caressing my body. Her slim finger worked magic as she took her time massaging my biceps. "You're teasing me without even trying." My voice came out strained. She shook her head, giggling lightly. I closed my eyes in relaxation as she started to shampoo my hair. I pulled her against my body making her gasp. "Carter. I'm all done." I opened my eyes and reluctantly let her go from my arms. "Rinse off, and take care of your little friend." She whispered in my ear from behind, placing a teasing kiss on my shoulder as she walked out of the shower. I huffed, left completely hot and bothered even by her small gestures. 

After a good few minutes of rinsing off and relieving myself, I walked out to the bedroom to see Sarah who had managed to find her laptop, sitting at the desk. "Oh, you're done!" She got up and walked over to me as I gave her a blank stare. "You are a monster for leaving me like that." She rolled her eyes and smirked at my expression. "Not my fault everything I do turns you on." She said wrapping her arm around my neck and placing a gentle kiss on my lips. "Mmmm...come on. Mia said Camilla prepared breakfast for us." Camilla was the maid and housekeeper along with Alejandro and Luna, who helped manage the estate and keep an eye on everything. I grew up with Luna here since we spent tons of time here for business. We walked into the large dining room to see the whole family already seated. "Hey, little one." Brian smiled walking over to greet Sarah with a kiss on her forehead as she took a seat. "I'll be back you guys start eating." They nodded. I couldn't help but grin like a madman as I walked out to the living area. "Carter!" I looked over at the slim, tanned, brown-haired woman. Luna walked over, her eyes sparkled as soon as she laid her eyes on me. "Hello Luna, how are you?" I greeted her. She waved to me and embraced me for a long while. I cleared my throat and slowly pulled her away from me.