Chapter 13- Life or Death

The sun shone brightly over the training facility. The warm air brushed against my face and happy thoughts filled my head about the great times we had together. A smile graced my face as I thought of him and a beautiful world he had shown me.

"AURORA!" A very out of breath Steve came running towards me. "Yes?" I asked. "They're ready." My smile grew bigger as I took off running towards the large building. Bursting though the door, I looked around, "Ready?"

----------------------------------------------
The start of the new avengers is currently underway and life is better than ever. Let me bring you up-to-date.

----------------------------------------------
Tears ran down my face, I didn't know whether he was going to make it. The machine that Helen made had repaired the physical damage that the bullets had made but they still were worrisome about whether he was going to make it. Something about physiological affects the pain had caused.

The beeping was driving me crazy but it was nothing compared to the haunting thoughts that raced though my mind. Was he going to wake up? I wasn't even sure I could live knowing he wasn't. In the short time we had been together it was like a new point of view on the world.

Situations raced though my mind, and with that I feel asleep.

Third Person

The blonde, almost white haired man that lay in a cocoon of white sheet looked peaceful as he opened his eyes. He was still blind sighted to the girl that had her head rested on the bed.

He began to realise that he wasn't in his old, confining prison but rather a bright, clean room with a very uncomfortable bed. Shifting his eyes, he noticed a mop of brunette hair. Reaching over he gently moved it to reveal a tear stained face that was so beautiful, he took in a sharp breath.

Shaking her shoulder, the girl began to shift and rubbed the sleep away from her eyes. "PIETRO!" She lunged towards him, hugging tightly and placing butterfly kisses over his face and neck. The man responded with a impossible speed and grabbed her closer, if possible. "I'd thought I lost you."

"Bet you never saw that coming."

---------------------------------------------

So here we are. Now the new, well kinda new, avengers are underway and with Pietro here it's like a dream. Over the past couple of weeks he'd recovered and made a fantastic comeback. And all the moments we'd lost were made up. And I know now that we are made for each other.

It's really sad in other respects although our happiness is booming, others is not. After the battle had finished Bruce left, taking Natasha's heart and crushing it into a thousand pieces but she claimed she was fine but I know her. I'll wait however long she needs to tell me about it.

I just hope, in the future, he'll come back and everything will be perfect. But I guess for now everything is all fine and well and I hope to keep it like that.

Arms wrapped their way around me and I breathed in the scent of Pietro, " Are you ok?" I nodded just trying to preserve the moment. He swiftly turned me around looking me deep in the depths of my soul. "Are you sure?" I nodded again, " Don't worry, Pietro. Everything's perfect." And with that in mind, he came an award winning smile before covering his lips with my own and pulling me closer to him.

The End..... For now