Chapter 4- Meeting Ultron

What the hell is going on?

The robot called himself Ultron and that he was a peace making program designed by my two of my closest friend, Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. As Ultron played back Tony's voice you could tell he had the best intentions to make the world a safer place but he could of told someone apart from his lab partner.

Artificial intelligence can't understand the way a human mind thinks. It will find a logical way to solve a problem without a thought of the consequences. Ultron thinks that to achieve peace, he needs to get rid of humans. What has Tony done?

Ultron proclaimed his opinions before sending himself in other forms, our own avengers robots. As they came towards us, we all kicked into action. From my left I saw a beady eyed white machine heading in my direction. I turned just in time to knock the robot out of action. I sent the element of ice to freeze his mechanical limbs.

I grabbed a gun from the glass covered floor, it was most likely Natasha's, and shot the frozen area so they would shatter. It took only a couple of shots before its electric blue eyes delighted.

I looked around to see all the machinery dead and all the living alive. We all turned back to Ultron before Tony destroyed his taken form completely. After the threat was taken care of I turned to Tony.

"Are you insane?!"