Chapter 1- HYDRA

I clung to Steve's back as his swift motorcycle dodged the trees. The whole scenery was a blur, it made my head spin. As he sped through the forest I grabbed my hand guns firing at the small amount of soldiers that were just too close. Cap, as I liked to call him, threw his shield back and forward, from left, right.  

Shots were fired by the HYDRA soldiers as they battled the avengers. It was a task to dodge the bullets but with my powers, a single flick of my hand and they moved around my body and Steve's.

You see, after the SHIELD agents collected me, I was introduced to Nick Fury and the avengers. Nick was the director of SHIELD at the time and the avengers were just being brought together to put an end to Loki's schemes.

I was only new at controlling my powers so I was forced to stay out of the battle but I contributed to helping track down the tesseract alongside Tony Stark, Ironman and Bruce Banner, the Hulk.

After the 'gang' split up, a lot of things happened and SHIELD was no more. So the avengers, who recently asked me to join them because on my elementary powers, started up a new way to protect the world. Currently we were on a mission to retrieve Loki's sceptre from a HYDRA base.

Suddenly, Steve threw his large motorcycle into the back of a soldiers trunk setting it aflame. I tumbled to the ground, regaining my self after the landing. Instinctively, I started using the elements around me, forcing the air around soldiers to grab them tightly before throwing them away into the trees. My entire body lit on fire as I spread my flames to the soldiers regaining themselves.

I saw a bunker with a large machine gun shooting towards my fellow avengers, Natasha and Clint. He lay on the ground, looking like he had been shot while Nat seemed to be stabilizing him. I used my ability to lift the ground and destroy the gun entirely. The familiar rhythm of battle coursed through me.

I just finished clearing the area of the HYDRA soldiers before a strong breeze knocked me sideways. I stood up quickly, glancing around at any possible threats. Again a strong breeze whisked around me, I was able to keep on my own two feet and saws flash on white and blue.

I kept my eyes peeled, making sure I was one step ahead. I saw the figure again but I managed to cause a bump in the ground with my elementary powers from beneath the figure, sending it crashing in the tree. I slowly approached the figure , who I had now identified as a 'he', as he groggily stood turning to me.

He was the handsomest guy I've ever seen and that's saying something since I'd seen my fair share of the Salvatore brothers. He towered over me at about 6'5" inches and his face looked like it had been craved with God's hands. His blonde hair could have been mistaken for white and his muscles were almost bulging out of his blue suit. Wait a minute I can't think like this. 

"Impressive, I never thought that you would see that coming." He said in thick accent.

"Well aren't I full of surprises."

His eyes flickered over my body which was only covered with a tight black suit. He licked his lips. "I'm sure you are."

I was about to answer him when a sudden pain in the back of my head knocked me side wards. I took one last look towards him and saw him and his handsome, mysterious face and a woman with red wisps of light escaping her hands before passing out onto the hard forest floor.

Pietro Maximoff POV

"Impressive, I never thought that you would see that coming."

"Well aren't I full of surprises."

I drunk up the sight of her like a glass of sweet wine. Her long, brunette hung around her tiny waist. Her bright blue eyes seemed to be staring into my soul. She was beautiful, it was cue when she tried to intimidate me.

"I'm sure you are."

I saw her open her mouth to respond but she was cut off by my little, yet powerful sister.

"Wait, don't mess with her head she's done nothing wrong."

"She's just through you to the ground Pietro. She is a threat. She's with Stark."

"I don't care. Not her, okay?"

"Oh, has my big brother got a little crush?" She teased me as I moved the beautiful girl to a safer place away from the line of fire. I placed a gentle kiss of her forehead before turning away grabbing my sister and running towards the city.

The last thought running through my mind was, I hope I see her again.