Chapter 3- Party

A sharp knock brought me back to reality. The door opened and Tony peeked his head around the door.

"PARTY TIME, GET UP!" I face planted myself into my pillow. That wasn't going to stop him from walking in and pulling me out from my covers. "No, go away Tony." He tutted me and walked towards my closet, after a few minutes he pulled out the light black dress that I wore once to a club. I shook my head quickly as I watched him smile mischievously.

"No Tony put it back in the darkest depts of that closet where it belongs." He just kept smiling, it was kind of creepy. "You are and will wear this dress so suck it up. You have an hour to get ready before the party." Wait, what? An hour.

"WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME EARLIER I HAVE TO LOOK DECENT GET OUT AND TELL NATASHA TO COME RIGHT NOW." I screeched at him while running to my bathroom to shower quickly, shaving every hair on my legs and other places. I scrubbed my hair and skin until I was clean. I hopped out the shower hearing Natasha call my name. "Coming." I slipped into a robe and exited the bathroom to see Nat holding my hair dryer and heating up my curling tongs. She told me to the sit at my old, white vanity. She dried my long, brunette locks before curling the bottom so it made my hair flow.

Next she got to work on my makeup. She brushed and smoothed out my imperfections so it seemed I had no flaws. Then she added quite dark eye makeup making my eyes pop before running a deep red lipstick along my full lips. As I gazed in the mirror I looked like myself but at the same time completely different. It was a new look I liked it. Turning my attention to my small alarm clock I rushed to get on the ridiculously short dress that fit along my delicate figure, smoothing out my curves. I was thin because my rough training. Slipping on my high heeled black shoes, I nodded at my appearance before grabbing Natasha and rushing out the door.

By the time we got there, the placed was filled. Everyone was either dancing, drinking or being sociable. Nat turned to me saying she was going to talk to Bruce. Lately I've been sensing the attraction between them. Someone gently patted on my shoulder, I turned around seeing it was Steve.

"You see it too, huh?"

"Yep, they need to get a move on." I laughed and he joined in. "Come on, let's have fun."

The rest of the night was great I talked to people I knew or had just been introduced to. I enjoyed my self and let loose. Before I knew it everyone was leaving after the fun night of partying and the only ones left were Bruce,Tony,Natasha, Clint, Thor, Steve and myself. We just talked and laughed. Cracking a fun jokes here and there.

After a few drinks, the men decided to see who was worthy of Thor's power. They failed it was funny to watch. But then the lab wall were Tony and Bruce worked of a day exploded sending rubble out a couple of metres. We all ducked, avoiding the rocks and stones sent our way.

It was silent for a moment, I looked up and saw ... a robot?