Chapter 12- A Miracle

The avengers sat in a white room filled with bland chairs and racks of magazines. I paced back and forth, their eyes trailing fixated on me. Every thought or possibility raced through my head, like a bullet.

***********************************************************************************************

After moving Pietro, I had a sudden epiphany. The machine that Dr. Helen Cho used on Clint, if the bullets were removed in time the skin could be healed preventing further blood loss that was dragging him to his death. "Pietro, hold on. Your going to be ok. Clint the machine. The machine."

We managed to move him to an empty life boat and rushed to the hellicarrier. Luckily, there were doctors that managed to stabilise his condition so we could get to New York in time. And now all we could do is wait, and wonder of all the outcomes. There is a chance he won't survive but I don't think I could if he were not there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, sorry I haven't been updating as I was finishing up school, you know how it but I have a few weeks off so get ready for the rest of Aurora and Pietro's adventures, or will there be any?