Chapter 7- What are we going to do now?

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" The young girl asked her father. Natasha playful walked towards her.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" She said as the little frail girl giggled into Natasha's shoulder. She gave her a giant hug, which I thought was adorable.

"Sorry for barging in like this?" Steve apologised, politely. But Tony being the arrogant toe rag he was decided to be his usual self and completely forget his politeness.

"Ye, we would have called ahead but we were to busy haven't no idea that you existed."

Don't get me wrong I love Tony like a brother but he can sometimes forget his manners. It's not like its any of his business, is it?

Clint just lightly smiled whereas I slapped him around the back of his head.

"Manners." I whispered while he shot me a look, rubbing his heat discreetly.

"Ye. Fury helped me set this up when I joined. Kept it off the records, I'd like to keep it that way." We all gave a swift nod. "It's a good place to lay low."

I sniffled a laugh when I had seen trying to hide the fact he had stepped on one of the children's toys. Natasha and Lauren seemed close but I expected no less from them. They must have known each other for along time, no wonder Nat was close to Clint.

I approached them, shyly. I've always I had a little anxiety when it came to people I didn't know.

"Hi..." I started before being pulled into a tight hug that caused me to struggle for breath.

"Hey sweetie, you must be Aurora."

"Yes that's me. So do you know if it's a boy or girl?" I asked, politely.

"Yes is little Natasha okay?" A little bias there Nat, I pondered.

"Little Natasha is actually little Nathaniel."

"Traitor."

The toaster made a large popping sound as the toast burst out of it. Thor jumped which was unusual. I was about to ask him about it but he just stormed out his long cape cascading behind him. I just shrugged my shoulders to Bruce and Natasha who looked just as confused as I probably was. Steve followed him out.

"Thor!"

A few words were mumbled after they left just outside the front door before the sound of Thor hammer filled the air. I rushed to the door to see Steve stood blocking the doorway.

"What did he say?"

Steve shook his head as if to clear his inner thoughts, "He'll be back soon."

"Oh okay."

I was about to ask him to come inside but he just swerved his feet and walked out of view. I wonder what's wrong with him. I came back into the room to see Clint and his wife, Lauren, talking about his side were he was shot. She was feeling the newly generated skin that was made out of the new technology that Doctor Helen Cho brought to the avengers tower.

"Sweetie, you were worried for nothing," Clint assured his wife, "Can't even feel the difference." She looked unconvinced.

"Errr... Sorry to interrupt but could you show me to my room. I just wanted to get settled its been a long day." I asked.

"Of course, sweetie. Just up the stairs, third door on the right. Towels are in the wardrobe and the bathroom was next door."

"Thank you." She just smiled, "It's no problem."

-------------------

Later on, I was outside with Tony and Steve chopping wood with an axe.

"So Thor didn't say where he was going for answers?" I questioned Steve.

"It seems like my team mates don't tell me things." He looks pointedly at Clint who was laughing with his son while working on the damaged porch which needed replacing as the floor boards had rotted over the years.

"You can't blame him Steve it is his family. Wouldn't you want yours safe?"

"He still should of trusted us." Tony agreed, "I would of thought Thor would be an exception. "Just give him time, we don't know what the Maximoffs could have done to him."

I know it was wrong but I couldn't help myself from thinking about Pietro. He made the butterflies appear even with just the look he gave me at the ship yard yesterday.

I chuckled ironically, why oh why did I HAVE to have a tiny crush on our enemy.

"Earth's mightiest heroes....-"

"They pulled us apart like cotton candy." I finished.

Tony looked over at Steve who was getting more wood to cut. "Seems like you walked away okay."

"You gotta problem with that."

"I don't trust a guy without a dark side. Call me old-fashioned."

"Let's just say you never see it." I've never seen Steve's dark side, I'm sure only his enemies have but I could only imagine what he's been through in his past life. Tony always thinks he knows everything, he's needs to learn to be patient with people.

"You both know Ultron is trying to rip us apart, right?"

"He's trying to get under our skin I know Tony."

"Well, I guess you'd know," Steve snapped before throwing down his axe, slicing his wood in half, "whether you'd tell us is a different question."

"Banner and I were doing research."

"That would affect the team."

"That would end the team."

"Calm down guys. Yes, Steve. Tony was reckless but we need to work together to put an end to this situation." I said, trying to defuse the argument.

Tony wasn't having it. "Is that not way we fight to end the fight? So we can go home?" Steve was getting angry, I could tell by the way he ripped the block of wood in half. It was kinda hot but I'm into fast guys besides Steve's like my brother.

"Every time someone tries to end a war before it starts people die. Every time." Tony just gave a hard stare with a tinge of regret before looking to the ground, I knew Tony felt responsible for Ultron. I would too.

Lauren came towards us, warily. "I'm sorry Mr.Stark, Clint said you wouldn't mind but our tractor won't start at all, I thought maybe you could..."

"Ye I'll take a look at it." He nodded and smiled slightly.

"Don't take from my pile."

Even with Tony acted normal, I knew he was falling apart and with him ... so s the team as well. We were crumpling so I have to ask myself.

What are we going to do now?