Chapter 5- Seeing him again

I watched as Tony messed about in deep thought, I may have been to hard on him but he had made a devastating mistake. Agent Hill and Steve arrived through the elevator.

"He's all over the globe. Ballistics labs, weapons facilities, reports of a metal man or men coming in and emptying the place."

"Fatalities?"

"Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about the good old days. Worst fears and a thing too fast to see." My ears peaked up at this, I know I shouldn't of but I couldn't help myself from wondering about the gorgeous man I'd seen in the forest.

"Maximoffs," Steve said, certain of their abilities, " That makes sense. He'd go to them, they have similar views to him."

Agent Hill looked at her device searching for information. "Not anymore." She said before handing it to Steve. I stood on my toes to look over her shoulder. The image was horrible, a man's blood spread across the wall behind him spelt in the letters, PEACE.

Steve just walked off with the technology in his hand, me tracing behind him. Clint leant against a wall with a phone to his ear.

"Who was that?"

"Girlfriend."

We all gathered around the small table. "What is it?"

"A message."

"Ultron killed Strucker." Steve exclaimed as Thor passed the photographto Tony. "And he decorated the crime scene just for us."

I pondered," Wait why spend a message when you've just given a speech."

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss." What could it be I wondered. My thoughts were interrupted when the computer Nat was typing on earlier sounded. "Yep, everything on Strucker has been erased.

"Not everything."

*****************************************************************

And that's how I got surrounded, knee high in large amounts f paper. Bruce figured since Ultron was robotic he would of only deleted the information on he computers.

"Well, these people are all horrible." Just as Bruce was about to close the folder Tony recognised someone. "Wait, I know that guy."

"That's very nice Tony. And how exactly do you know him?" I questioned, a little worried. "He's a black market arms dealer." All the rest of us looked at him, creepily. "At the art conventions, I didn't sell him anything." I nodded a bit unsure.

"He talked about something that could be a game changer." As Thor and Cap studied his profile. "What's that?"

"The markings? I think they are tattoos...-"

"No this is a tattoo. That's a brand."

"That's the symbol meaning thief in some African nations." I said , sweetly. I knew everyone was surprised and I was a little offended. "You do know, I'm more then a pretty face ... Also that particular mark is less friendly I think it's in the dialect, Wakanda."

Steve and Tony shared a look."Wakanda is the place where they shipped the units."

"I thought your father stopped the last of it."

"What comes out of Wakanda?" I asked. They glanced at Cap's shield. The strongest metal on Earth.

************************************************************

We were currently at a Salvage Yard on the African coast. We heard a scream of pain as a man without an arm came into view.

"Don't compare me with Tony Stark. He's a sickness."

"Awwwww, junior." I snuffled a giggle at his humorous sarcasm. "Your gonna break your old mans heart."

Ultron stepped forward with the two Maximoffs on either side of him. "If I have too." He replied. I meekly glanced at the blonde man, Pietro. If he wasn't ridiculously handsome, this would be so much easier. I studied his feature but quickly turned away when I saw him doing the same thing to me.

"You don't have to break anything."

"Clearly you haven't made an omelette."

"He beat me by one second."

Suddenly, the two siblings emerged. "Oh, so funny Mister Stark. It's what ... comfortable. Like old times." Pietro said, glancing at the explosives similar to the ones that destroyed his and his sister's lives.

Steve or at this time Captain America tried to make amends with the two, Ultron interrupted. "Captain America. Gods righteous man. Trying to make out you can live without a war. If I could throw up in my mouth."

"If you believe in piece. Stop this."

"I think your confusing peace with quiet."

"Really, what's the Vibranium for?" I asked him, taking a step forward feeling Pietro's eyes on me. It made me a bit self-conscious. "Oh, the sweet one. I think I like you. I'm glad you asked me that. I'll take this time to explain my evil plan. Before blasting Tony and sending him crashing into the wall.

Well this of course started the fight that was bond happen. Ultron and Tony flew above our heads while everyone took on one of his robots under his command. I released a ball of fire towards the closest robot.

Before finishing it off by crushing the materials around me and sent it flying toward the beady eyed robot. But before I could internally celebrate and very human body threw me to the ground sending punches towards my stomach. I saw it was one of bodyguards for the man who was helping Ultron.

I protected myself mostly but I was trapped and tiring quickly. But in a flash, his weight was off me. I struggled to breath but forced myself to get up. I continued fighting my way along. Soon every enemy was done but so was the team, obviously Wanda had got to them. I wondered why she never did that to me.

By the time the team got together, Bruce had pretty much destroyed a city before Tony knocked him out. We all took to the plane and settled in silence drifting in our thoughts.