ו13•×

I was now walking down the hallway towards the dining room. I heard that we were going to celebrate our hard work with a huge feast and some games.

As I arrived at the door I reached for the handle, but as soon as I opened the door I clashed with another person. I tried to keep my balance, but I only ended up making my fall worse.

I ended up falling on my butt making as the other person tried to grab my arm.

"Ow..." I said slowly getting up.

"A-are you okay?!" Said a certain blue haired man.

I looked up and said, "Yeah... Never took you to be the type to be worried for others, Masato."

"Eh? Who are you?" All eyes were on me now with confusion.

I pretended to be dumb-struck and said, "Eh? You don't remember me?!"

Everyone had a confused look on their face as I was trying to hold back my laughter. It seemed Kazuo got it first because his face then turned from confusion to major shock.

"AMAYA?!" He yelled standing up from his chair.

After a few seconds of processing, everyone soon knew what he just said and all looked shocked.

"Haha, surprise! XP" I said grinning while most of the singers were flustered.

"Wha-what did you do?" Nanami said in disbelief.

I teared up and said, "D-Do you not like it?"

"E-eh?! Umm, no Amaya... It looks really really nice and pretty, but what made you want to get a haircut?" She said panicking.

Going back to my usual self, I said, "A change now and then is good, right? I decided to make a new me considering our debut concert in tomorrow."

"Well, my little songbird, I like this new look on you. For some reason though, my heart is beating really fa-" Ren said as I elbowed him in the stomach before he could wrap his arm around me.

"Ahahaha. Thank you, Ren, but I still haven't gotten use to you, you know. I think you might have to stay away from me until I get over my fear," I said faking a smile.

"I'll wait forever if its you my songbird," he replied, holding his stomache as I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"Hey Amaya, I've been wondering... Why don't you take out your contacts? I think everyone should know by now what you have been hiding," Kazuo said taking a bite of his food.

I flinched at his statement as everyone's eyes went to me. "Umm... I don't think you want to know..." I was scratching the back of my head.

"We don't mind, right everyone?" Otoya announced as everyone nodded their heads.

I glanced at Kazuo and he gave me a reassuring look. I sighed and said, "Fine, I'll be right back."

I walked out of the room and headed towards my room. I went into the bathroom and took out my two gray colored contacts revealing my miscolored blue eyes.

I stared in the mirror, remembering all the memories I had from these eyes. The name calling, bullying, everything I remembered.

'What are they going to do? Are they going to make fun of me? Sure Ranmaru has miscolored eyes too, but maybe it just suits him better...' I was starting to have bad thoughts, until I heard a certain calm voice.

"Amaya?" Ai's cool voice called to me.

By reflex, I shut my eyes and said, "Y-yes?"

I can hear his footsteps start to get closer. "You were taking awhile so everyone was getting worried."

"Oh, really? I'll be out in a sec," I said keeping my back to him.

"What are you hiding? It seems like your nervous, possibly scared," Ai said tilting his head.

"E-eh? Really? Well, I'm fine, so if you could, maybe go back to the dining room," I said opening my eyes. There was a moment of silence, until he said two words that made me worried.

"Your eyes."

I looked up and saw a mirror right in front of me. 'Stupid!'

I saw Ai's shocked expression reflected while mine was horrified.

I was waiting for the mean comments, but never got any. Instead, I got something I wasn't expecting, from Ai Mikaze no less.

"Beautiful," was all he said, mesmerized by these two orbs of mismatched colors I've hated all my life.

"Eh?" I said facing him. 'He's almost like Kazuo... Except, not grinning like an idiot.'

"Why would you want to hide something so pretty?" He said making me slightly blush.

I lowered my head and all of a sudden, he grabbed my wrist and took me out of the room. "Ai... Wher-Nope! Were not going to the dining room----" I began trying to resist, but even though he had such a small body, he was actually pretty strong. My actions were futile and we got to the doors in seconds.

He opened the doors while I tried to hide my face as best I could. Letting go of my wrist, he said, "Amaya has something to show you."

I heard Ai's footsteps leave my side, which relieved me. I still had my head lowered, standing there in the silence.

"Umm, I dont think it would be interesting," I said trying to get out of this mess. 'I could always just go out the door... Its only a few feet away.'

The silence was killing me. I was about to run outside when I crashed into a body. "What's up with me crashing into people?" I mumbled to myself.  I looked up unintentionally and saw Kazuo. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I stood back up.

Just before I could do anything, he turned me around, facing everyone, and whispered, "Its okay Amaya... They won't hurt you anymore, you don't have to be afraid. Even if everyone in the world abandons you, I'll always be there for you."

My eyes widened as I saw everyone's shocked reactions and Kazuo's statement.

"Its the same as Kurosaki-san," Otoya said.

"Its like the pure blue sky and deep blue ocean beside each other," Ren said.

"So pretty Aya-chan!" Natsuki said.

"... Wow Amaya... I didn't know your eyes were so pretty," Nanami said a bit less enthusiastic.

I got a bunch of compliments, which made me really happy. I smiled as my eyes teared up.

"Thank you... Thank you so much!" I partially mumbled.  The tears from resisting to cry began to flow out.

The guys seemed a bit confused, but almost all of them ended up hugging me.

We started to eat our food while talking about cooking, music, and llamas...  We played games and had a lot of fun. Around 2 am we all decided to go to sleep and rest up for the big day tomorrow.

I went in my room and fell on my bed. My eyes shut and all my thoughts were going away as I drifted asleep.

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~ humans~~~~!!!

Quick question... Do you like Kazuo and what should I add to his personality?

I don't have much to say other than thank you so~~ much for reading this unedited, lame story! ^^ I'm on Thanksgiving break right now, so hopefully I can update more chapters to all of my storys.

That's all so...

Bye bye Humans!!! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ