ו7•×

Amaya POV
I woke up at 9 a.m and I was having an argument with myself about going to breakfast or not. 'If I do Kazuo might kill me... But, I'm REALLY hungry and I might starve to death today if I don't eat... Fuck it, I need to food to live and I'm not ready to give it up yet.'

I got dressed in a navy blue shirt with my grey hoodie with black jeans and of course my conversehigh tops. I put on a black ribbon on my wrist and I had a charm bracelet on the other. I don't need makeup because I'm fabulous! Haha no... I just don't wear makeup because it feels like my face has some sort of weird paste on it and just putting it on is a hassle so... Yeah.

I went went out of my room and walked towards the main 'living room' of the dorms. Once I was there, I cautiously opened the door to see if Kazuo was there. 'YES! He's not here, and that means I can ask Nanami if she wants to go to breakfast with me.'. Now I know what your thinking (maybe), why didn't I just wait for Nanami to go somewhere else? Well that 'living room' area is where I exit the dorms soo, I would have to go there anyway so why not kill two birds with one stone?

I opened the door fully and started to walk towards the place where Nanami was when I heard someone I didn't want to hear.

"Ah hem... Amaya?" 'He' said looking at me with a closed eye smile. Okay, right now he may look like a innocent animal, but on the inside is this murderous intent and glare all fixated on me.

I shivered and turned around. "Hai Kazuo?" I said with a smile and sweatdrop.

"Will you come here for a second?"

I went over there very cautiously and I literally felt like I was gonna die. "What do you need?"

"Come here?" He said telling me to come closer. I obliged and before I knew it he grabbed me by my shoulder and whispered into my ear.

When he was done, let's say I was scared and traumatized for life. My eyes widened as he went on. I went to Nanami slowly who was confused as ever. My innocence and purity has been taken from me.

She looked at me with a bit of worry in her eyes and said,"Are you okay, Amaya?"

I looked at her and before I knew, I started hugging her and cried, "Kazuo ruined me!!!" Hehe... Well umm, how do I explain that? Let's say I have a tiny bit of a childish side.

Nanami looked a bit taken a back, but in the end started to pat my back awkwardly and said, "It-its okay Amaya, he probably feels bad for it."

I looked at her with tear in my eyes and said, "Really?" I saw a small blush on her cheeks as she nodded. I then looked over to Kazuo and he actually looked a bit guilty.

I separated from Nanami and then said, " Do you wanna go to breakfast with me?"

She was about to answer when a certain flirt said, "Can I come to? If little lamb is going I want to too."

All of Starish came in and all said they wanted to go. I realized I was outnumbered and had no excuses so I just simply nodded my head with a sigh. 'I really hope they didn't see what just happened a moment ago.'

We all got in the car and decided to go to a crepe shop. I was pretty excited because I haven't eaten a crepe in almost a year. I looked like over to Kazuo and I saw a hint of the same excitement in his eyes, but covered it with his 'cool' facade.

When we got there, I walked in and my mouth literally dropped. I felt like I was in heaven. I saw people working on other peoples crepes and they all looked so good. I looked at the menu and felt like I couldn't just choose one.

After everyone got their crepes I went up and asked for a 2 strawberry crepes and one of them for take out. After 5 minutes or so, I went to my table one both of them and started eating one.