ו4•×

Amaya POV
'BAKA! Why would Kazuo even suggest that... He knows I hate being the center of attention.' I was on my way to my room to pick out a song I've composed and as I was searching I thought of one song that I wanted to sing.

Kazuo POV
'Maybe I shouldn't have put Amaya on the spot like that... but I know she'll get me back later. I thought I was going to die if she didn't stop glaring at me! Anyways, this was probably one of the ways she can get over her fear. Also, I've noticed she doesn't notice anything else and forgot all of her bad thoughts when she sings or plays. Maybe that's just me but I'll give this a try.'

I was walking around the music room while all the other guys were talking to Nanami. They were saying about how they've improved and about how that song brings back memories. 'So that was their first song together?' (A/N Sorry if that wasn't their first song!)

Just then, the doors opened and I saw Amaya walking in. She went to the piano and was setting up. Everyone was getting ready to listen and I was about to go over there when I felt a pair of eyes glaring at me... It was Amaya ~.~... I slowly stepped back, 'still mad at me then, huh?' She started playing the beginning of the song on the piano and I swear I be heard the tune before. I just can't remember it but I feel like it was something important...

I was shocked, this is the song Amaya composed when she was in middle school. She composed when she was dealing with her bullies. 'She changed it up a bit then before. It sounds more... like her.' I was watching her and then she started singing.

"(Wired)

Ma chou no yu ni hirari

Chu ni tadayu futashikina hikari

Koko wa dokoba betsu no sekai

Mitasa rezu oboeru memai

Kishi kan ni nita itami

Miushinai sa mayou migi ? Hidari ?

Miminari ni konjiru negai

Rakka suru sokudo wa kawaranai

Cut the rope

Cut the rope

Cu-cut the rope(x2)

Atam wo meguru suuchi wa

Rasen wu egari kyuju show

Judaina ayamachi ni mo kizukazu ni

Hito kara hito e to tsunagaru

Awaku seiran ni kagayaku "wire"

Totemo kirei de maru de kinu no ito

Sore aunmei to iu kusarinano ka

Sagashite demo kamatte

Tadori tsukenai

"What is wired life"

Nogare rarenai nante

Oroka de utsushi

"There is wired life"

Yubi no suki ma sururi

Mata tsukamezu kiete shimau ryuushi

Doko made ga yume no tsuzuki

Miageta sora nigoru tsuki

Kanashimi ni nuru kusuri

Asa ga kite mo ikigurushii

Hisomu honoo ni yureru fuurin

Tasuke motome teru don'na kaze ni ?

Cut the rope,