ו2•×

(Dream)
"Eww! It's the witch!" The girl said pointing towards me.

Soon enough all of the girls and boys began to point at me and chant, 'Ayama the wicked witch!'. It went on for days, weeks, months.  However, things changed when a transfer student enrolled.

He was the average boy, dark hair, cheerful, easy to get along with, etc.  But one day, when I was being bullied, he grabbed my wrist and ran.  We outran the bullies, ran past the big oak tree, past the front of the building, past the playground, until we were in a quiet place.

We were on the other side of the school and sat down gasping for breath. He was the first to recover and said, "Are you okay?"

I nodded unsurely, not knowing if he too would call me a witch. "Why did you help me? You'll get bullied for helping the 'witch' of the school."

He sighed and then replied, "Do I really look like a boy who would just sit back and watch as a girl is being bullied? I don't care if I'm taunted as long, as I helped someone." He leaned back against the tree and was about to say something when I cut him off.

"Thank you... but do you know why the people called me a witch?" He shook his head in curiosity and I sighed as I lifted the part of my hair that covered my left eye. "This is why they call me a witch, because my left eye is a different shade of blue than the other," I said pointing to my eye. I closed my eyes and braced myself for him to call me a name and run, but it was just silent.

I opened one eye to see if he ran away, but he didn't. He was just sitting there smiling like a freak and staring at me in astonishment. "That's so cool! The only reason people would bully you is probably because there just jealous... I mean, I wouldn't mind having two different eye colors," he said smirking.
I just sat there, surprised at what he said. After we met, we hung out almost everyday and the bullying got better and soon enough it was only a few people who would taunt me... I felt truly happy for once in my life again.
(End dream)

Ayama POV
I woke up, but couldn't open my eyes yet. I heard noises coming from outside the room and picked up a little of what they said.

"Ayama is my daughter-" "-scared of guys since-" it was my dad speaking.

"She's really your daughter?"

"That must have been very traumatizing." 'Oh yeah it was!'

I sat up from my bed and just when I did that, the door swung open. Saotome, my father, came in followed by a couple of guys and Nanami.

"Ayama, are you okay?" My father asked me with a worried tone in his voice.

"Mhmm..." I was looking at ALL of the guys who came in and I guess my dad noticed.

He said, "Ayama, your staying in the dorm with these guys plus another 4 and with Miss Nanami. Before you say anything, one of your friends is going to stay here to keep you company.

I took some thought into what he said because I didn't have any friends... except for one and when I realized that the door opened revealing a tall guy with black hair and grey eyes. I recognized him immediately.

"Yo!" As he said that I unconsciously started to walk towards him. I started to inspect him and then I confirmed it.

"Kazuo-chan!!!" I said as I started to hug him... He hugged back as he said, "hehe, please don't call call me that in front of other people." All eyes were on us and when I realized that I hid behind Kazuo to escape from the stares I was getting.

"Hey, I thought she was scared of guys?" a blonde boy with with a fedora asked.

My dad answered saying, "She is, but she was friends with Kazuo ever since she was in middle school so, it was before that 'incident'."

I nodded my head at that answer as the gazes were returned back to me. I went back to sit on my bed with Kazuo following me.

After awhile, a boy with blonde hair and green eyes who was pretty tall said, "Hi Aya-chan! I'm Natsuki Shinomiya, an idol, and I hope we can become really good friends ^^!" I nodded my head and thought he was a pretty nice guy.

After that, a guy who was also blonde wearing a fedora said, "I'm Syo Kurusu, an idol, it nice to meet you." He was pretty short but I don't think I'll say that.

After that, the guy I met in the hall way with Nanami said," Hello little ram, I'm Ren Jinguji and I hope you enjoy it here." He said that with a wink. 'so it's a 'ram' now'.

"Hi, I'm Otoya Ittoki and I really hope we get along!"This guy had red hair and eyes.He seemed to be a happy and nice person.

This time was a guy with black hair and green eyes, he seemed oddly familiar. "Hi Amaya! I'm Cecil Aijima and I hope we an get along and be friends." 'That's right! This guy is that prince or something!' I nodded politely still shocked.

"Hello, I'm Masato Hijirikawa and I hope you will like it here, I hope we can get along." He had blue hair with bangs in the middle middle of his face and blue eyes. He seemed a bit... mature, no... well kept?... no, more like gahhh idk...

This next guy had dark blue hair almost like Masato and blue eyes. "Nice to meet you, I'm Tokiya Ichinose and I hope we get along." 'Hey, is this that Hayato dude?'

Now it's my turn, "N-Nice to meet you, I'm Ayama Nakada. P-Please take care of me." I said as I bowed slightly. 'CURSE YOU STUDDERING!'

"I'm Kazuo Furuya and please take care of me also." I looked at Kazuo shocked.

"What do you mean?" I was waiting for a reply anxiously and I was pretty satisfied with the reply I got.

"Well, your not the only one who has dreams of becoming an idol." He smirked as he said that... trying to be all cool.

I smiled like a freak when he said that and then Saotome said, " Well, I'll let you get accustomed to your room and mister Ichinose and Ittoki, will you show mister Furuya to the room right by yours?"

"Sure!" Ittoki said. Awhile after, everyone was gone and that left me alone. I decided to go to sleep a bit early because of all that's happened and so I did. I finally could dream a dream that was one where I was truly happy.
~~~~~~~~~☆~♤~☆~~~~~~~~
Hi... so these 2 chapters are pretty boring... OKAY REALLY BORING... but after this one is where my story line plot thing kicks in. So Stay tuned and check out the Jesus Pesus clothing line! (Jk, do the its N to other real thing and tell me if you know where that was from)

Anyways... BYE BYE MUSHROOMIANS!!!!

(don't own the picture all credits go to whoever drew the picture)