ו3•×

Ayama POV

I woke up around 6 am and trust me, I am not your best morning person. Usually the only thing that could wake me up is 1)someone is being annoying as hell, 2)I'm about to die in a fire or something or 3)someone is singing(rarely). I guess today was one of those days where someone has to voice to either make me deaf or someone has the voice of an 'angel'.

Guess this person today had a pretty good voice so I wasn't getting ready to kill someone as I was getting ready. As I said, I was already getting ready and putting on my converse. I went out to the hall to search for that voice, it sounded familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I was walking when I noticed I passed the sound and it was now behind me. I walked backwards to get to the door the music was coming from. I opened it to find Kazuo singing with his eyes closed and it looked and sounded as if his whole heart was in the song.

When I opened the door, I guess it must have made a noise when it was closing so he stopped and looked at me. I sweat dropped and smiled like a child who was just discovered by her parent's eating a chocolate cake by herself. 'Here I was trying to be a ninja and watch him without him noticing. Yeah, totally NOT a stalker.' "Hehe... Hi! That was probably the most horrible singing I've ever heard. I could sing better than you!" I said with a smirk.

"SERIOUSLY! If you can sing better than me then I need to practice a lot more... Thanks a lot Ayama," he said slyly returning the smirk. 'Dammit! He got me there.'

"Fine, you did pretty good..." I admitted defeat and mumbled the last part of my sentence, but to make things worse, he just had to go and get cocky by saying, "I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I said you did, pretty good."

"I can't hear you Ayama~~~"

"I SAID YOU DID PRETTY GOOD YOU JERK!" So by now you probably noticed, but if you haven't somehow, I don't like to lose at things, ESPECIALLY arguments.

"Shhh... You might wake everyone up... Also, I have a favor to ask of you." I seriously wanted to kick this guy right now, but I decided to get my revenge later.

"Psh, sure... What is it?" Even though I was still pretty mad at him, I noticed a bit of seriousness in his eyes when he asked me.

"Can you play the drums with a song I composed when I was thinking about home?" I nodded and he gave me the sheet music for the drums. I looked through it and got a beat to the song and put it to the side for me to look just in case.

"Mayday! Mayday!

The ship is slowly sinking

They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling

They're all around me,

Circling like vultures

They wanna break me and wash away my colors

Wash away my colors

Take me high and I'll sing

Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay

'Kay, Okay, Okay

We are one in the same

Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away

'Way, away, away

Save me if I become

My demons

I cannot stop this sickness taking over

It takes control and drags me into nowhere