ו5•×

Amaya POV

I was heading towards my room to get a bottle of water to clench my throat from singing. 'Man, my voice was different when I was younger. I almost thought I wouldn't make it to the end.' I was at my room and went inside and saw a note on my desk. I read it and it said,

"Meet at the nearby pond at 5 tonight."

"So I'm guessing at the place I first met Nanami at? Haha, I bet this is some sort of welcoming party for Kazuo and I." I said out loud. I rummaged through my backpack to look for my water bottle and when I couldn't find it, I pinched the bridge of my nose and when I thought of something, 'Unless they have my snacks here then I'm going to have to go to the store. Alone, or I'll find Kazuo to go with me.'

I went out to the hall and was looking for Kazuo when I bumped into a person around the corner. "Itai," I said as fell. I looked up and saw Tokiya there.

He extended his hand for me to grab onto which I hesitantly obliged to. "Are you okay?" I nodded and said, "Have you seen Kazuo around?"

"I haven't, why?" I looked down and was going to answer when Otoya came behind Tokiya and said, "What are ya guys talking about?" he said with his usual smile.

I replied by saying, "I'm looking for Kazuo to go to the store with. I cant find him though, do you know where he may be?"

Otoya and Tokiya looked at each other and then turned back to me. Otoya said, "I haven't, but we could take you?" "If you want," Tokiya added.

I was a bit hesitant, but nodded my head as an 'okay'. We were heading out and when we got to town I looked around a bit. 'It feels like I haven't been here in ages.' I saw convenience store and told them we could just go there.

We were getting out of the car when I saw a boy with brown hair and glasses glance at me for a second before going away. I didn't get a chance to exactly recognize his features, but I felt as if I knew him.

"Ayama, come on let's go!" Otoya said as he smiled and held out a hand for me to grasp. I took it and we went inside. Instantly, I went for the Pocky and daifuku. I grabbed them and went to grab some ingredients for a huge dinner... And I'm doing this because I'm nice and I feel like I should.

I went to check out with Otoya and Tokiya following me. I was about to pay when Tokiya grabbed my hand and said, "Its alright, I can pay for it," he said with a smile and got his wallet. I didn't have time to object because we were already leaving.

"G-gomen! Ill pay you back," I said as I got the money.

"No no, its okay. I did it because I wanted to," he said. I swear I saw Otoya glaring at him, but quickly changed back to his child like self.

"We should probably start heading back now," Otoya said as he checked his watch. His eyes widened in surprise and said, "Yeah we should probably leave right now!"

We were heading back to the dorms and I looked at my phone to see the time. It was 3:30 p.m, its already that late? On the way back I started to think of some things. 'Heh... In a couple days its going to be moms anniversary? Time sure does fly by fast, it's already been what? 8 years? Maybe Otou-san won't be busy this year and visit her grave with me.'.

When I finished pondering over my thoughts, we were already there. We all walked in and I waved to them goodbye when I was at my room.

I went inside to find Kazuo pacing in front of my bed. "Kaz-" He looked up in surprise and relief.

"I was worried when I couldn't find you. Where were you?" He said as he came up and engulfed me in a hug.

"Gomen, I was in town with Otoya-kun and Tokiya-kun. I got some food and I was thinking of making them dinner," I said as I separated myself from our hug. I looked up at him with a smile and he seemed a bit annoyed. I wonder why.