ו9•×

Amaya POV
I woke up to the sun shining right in my eyes. Better than an annoying alarm clock I guess. I stretched as I got up and that's when I noticed 2 things.

1)I'm not in my cozy bedroom where I can be warm and happy...
2)Someone came in last night and gave me their scarf... 'This is probably Kazuos knowing he wears scarves all the time.'

I got up from the piano and you don't know how much my back was hurting. 'He could have just woke me up and I wouldn't have to deal with this pain in my back... Instead he had to let me suffer for the morning while he is all fine and dandy.'

When I got up from the piano, I grabbed my sheet music and put it in a folder for safe keeping. *grumble*

'Oh god, my tummy is also trying to make me feel more pain... Food, here I come~' I walked out the music room and went to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and saw bread and eggs. I grinned and quickly went over to the pantry to check for syrup. It was there. I smiled to myself and got out the eggs and bread and put a pan on the stove.

I cracked 5 eggs and put them all into a bowl and stirred it making it into a liquid like substance. After that I got out a piece of bread and soaked it into the egg stuff and put it in the pan after.

'Should I make some for everyone?... Nah, to much work,' I thought while making my food.

Apparently, god doesn't want me to be lazy so just as I finished that thought, Ren came in the kitchen. I flinched and thought, 'Dangit! Here I was going to make them for myself and sneak away...'

"Ah, hello my songbird, what are you making?" He said.

I looked over to him and said, "Umm, french toast," with a forced smile.

'Please don't say what I think you going to say.' "Oh~, are you making it for me?" He said in a way that I almost gagged.

My eyes slightly twitched and I forced a smile and said, "Haha, um, no... I was actually making this for e-everyone." 'Why must I work so much... ╥﹏╥'

Just as I said that Cecil came in and said, "Good morning! Oh, what are you making Amaya?"

I replied, "Good morning Cecil, I-I'm making French toast for e-everyone." 'Just saying everyone makes my mouth tired... Let's see, I have to make like, 23 of these!'

"That's a lot of work for everyone... Do you need any help?" Cecil said. 'Please help me!' "Umm, no... I think I'm good," I responded. 'Nooooo, ignore what I just said... Help me!'

"Are you sure songbird? We could help you if you want," Ren said. 'This is my chance!'

"Well, if you guys are okay with it, sure!" I said in a lighter happier mood. 'YESS!' They both came up to the counter by the stove and looked at me waiting for instructions. "Oh, umm, Cecil, if you could can you set the table and bring out the drinks?"

"Okay, what drinks do you want?"

"Anythings fine," I said and he nodded, "and Ren, could you cook some eggs for everyone as well?"

"Sure thing, songbird," he said and I flinched at the nickname he gave me.

I went back to making the French toast, so far I was at 11 so far. As I was cooking I thought of Natsuki. 'I wonder how his cooking tastes... Maybe I could try a little later.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After 10 minutes, we finished cooking and preparing so all we had to do was wait...

Slowly, everyone came in and their eyes widened as they say the table set and the food on the plates. I chuckled a bit at their expression when Otoya said, "Sugoi! Did you make all of this Amaya?"