ו10•×

"Hehe, sorry Aya-chan," Reiji said rubbing the back of his head.

"Its fine," I said and sat up gathering my pencil and notebook. "What are you doing out here?"

"I was walking around then I saw you sitting here," he said sitting beside me. "Why are you here?"

"Writing and composing music and lyrics," I said looking at the scenery in front of me. I closed my eyes and hummed a tune which turned into a melody.

After I finished I opened my eyes to see Reiji look stunned. "That was great Aya-chan! It was almost like it was flowing with the wind," he said sounding amazed.

"Heheh, thank you," I said giving him a smile. I looked in front of me and unconsciously said, "Have you very wondered if someone in the world will be willing to do anything for you?" I realized what I said and covered my mouth with my hand.

He looked a but shocked by the question, but smiled and said, "Yes, I think that one day you will find someone like that and if you really lucky, you'll get another person who cares for you. Is seething bothering you that you brought it up?"

I sighed and said, "When I was younger, at my school we use to have a place like this where you could hear the wind make its own music and see the water shine. I use to be bullied a lot then, but when I went there, I felt calm and relieved. It was where I would sing some melodies and was also here I met 3 of my friends," I looked at him again and he was... Crying?

"Aya-chan~! It is you! I never thought I would meet you again!!!" He said embracing me in a hug. 'Reiji knows me?! We didn't go to the same school, but I saw him when I would go to his school because of my dad...'

"You know me Reiji?" I asked as he pulled away from the hug.

"Mhmm... I remember you were shy and didnt meet me, but you always sung different songs when your dad came that I followed your voice and saw you," he said sounding happy. "After that, I heard you sing after school which was close to mine that I would sometimes go there."

I nodded in disbelief and said, "Do you know if the others know me?" He looked a bit shocked and shook his head.

"No, I didn't know that you knew them either..." He said smiling and scratching his head. "I should probably go now. I need to do some stuff with the others as well," he said getting up to leave.

"Okay, well bye," I said waving as he left. 'So Reiji knew me this whole time...' I thought and smiled. 'Well, I better start writing some songs. After all, I only have 3 more days until their due.'

The whole time I was writing pieces of music, throwing some away and others keeping for later. I didn't even realize the sun was about to go down. I checked my phone for the time and it said '5:48'.

"Eh, its already almost that late... Oh well, I guess I can use tomorrows time to write some lyrics to all of these," I thought out loud while gathering all of the sheet music.

I got up and left my spot and headed inside. 'I wonder how Nanami is doing... I'll check on her and see if she needs any company.'

I walked around the building after I put away my sheet music and soon came across a room filled with a beautiful piano melody. I peaked in and saw all of STARISH and Nanami practicing their song. I stayed there for a bit longer and watched them dance and sing and when they were done I snuck in and made my way beside Nanami unnoticed. I crept up behind her while everyone was looking away.

I grabbed her shoulders and said, "BOO!"

She screamed getting the attention of everyone and covered her mouth after. "Heheh... Sorry about that. You looked defenseless and I couldn't help myself," I said.

"Amaya... you scared me. Its okay," she said easing the group of boys. 'Interesting... She can easily make them worried and calm them down in seconds. I wonder what would happen if... no, that's too mean. Nanami wouldn't agree either, but I could... no.' I thought not noticing my name being called.

"A-ma-ya! Are you there?" Cecil said waving a hand in front of me.

"Hmm...? OH! Nanami!" I said grabbing her hands.

She looked startled and said, "W-What?"

"Come with me for a sec," I said quickly bringing her to the door. I saw a few of the guys follow, but when we were out the door I quickly stuck my tongue at them and left the room.

When we were a safe distance from the room, I turned towards Nanami and said, "I'm bo~~red..."

She seemed confused and then said, "Umm... Did you finish writing your music?"

"I have finished 2 songs... Im going to do one more and then write lyrics later," I said as Nanami looked shocked.

"You finished 2 in such a short amount of time?!"

"Mhmm... I always use to write music and soon it become a natural thing for me. Soon I had a lot of expectations so I stopped composing for awhile," I said .

"Amazing... It takes me awhile to write just one song," she said looking a bit depressed.

"Well, I think your a better composer than me... For your songs, its as if it connects with the person who sings it. You take your time to learn about the person and put it all in the song. Its kind of amazing if you ask me," I said smiling at her.

She smiled and said, "Thank you very much! I hope one day I'll be able to compose a song for you that will express who you are."

I was shocked by her words, but simply smiled and nodded my head.

"I wonder if the guys are freaking out by now?" I said looking behind us. My eyes widened when I saw all of STARISH running towards us. "Well sh*t..." I grabbed Nanami's wrist and ran away from the group of pissed guys. "Nanami, don't ask just run!"

"Eh?!"

"I played a little prank on the guys by trying to take you away from them for a day and see what they do," I said while running. Luck wasn't on my side because when we were turning a corner, I bumped into someone. I fell and looked up to see Kazuo.

"Of all times your face had to appear..." I looked behind me and saw they caught up and quickly got up. "Sh*t."

When I was about to run, someone grabbed my hand yanking me backwards. I looked behind me and saw it was Masato. "You... Run pretty... fast," he said in between breaths.

"I had too, you were chasing me like I was your prey..." I said yanking my hand back.

"You shouldn't have pulled that stunt on us then. We thought you were going to do something to our little lamb," Ren said.

"Umm... Amaya didn't do anything bad. We just talked for a bit," Nanami said.

"Mhmm... She's probably tired of hanging out with boys all day. Also, Nanami's going to write a song for me and me alone. Im gonna make it the best song in the world!" I said wrapping an arm around Nanami.

I sunddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and i turned around and saw it was Kazuo with a questionable stare. "Ne, what time did you get up this morning?"

"Mmm... 7ish."

"No wonder she was acting all childish. She's sleep deprived," he said. "We better get her to bed before she passes out. Usually she gets hyper than crashes, almost like a sugar high."

I yawned and said, "I wonder if Oto-chan and the others are okay..." Soon my vision was blurry and i passed out. 'Oto-chan, Su-chan, Mi-chan.... I hope your all doing well...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo... Its been a few weeks *cough* a month *cough* and i actually posted a chapter. So the reason for me not updating is because of 1) writers block and 2)finding new anime.... Hopefully ill be able to start updating a bit more frequently, but i do have school coming up as well soo, well see how that works out.

For the time being, i hope this chapter isnt too bad because i kinda rushed it. I wasnt expecting quite a few people to read this so im really happy for that! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ and tell me any ships, ideas for the story, etc you have in mind.

For now...

BYEBYE HUMANS! (≧∇≦)/