ו8•×

"Hey! Wake up!"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..."

"Aya-chan, please wake up."

"Like I said, wouldn't do that."

I heard voices calling out to me, but next moment I'm on the floor. 'Why the heck am I on the floor? And why does my head hurt?'

I sat up opening one eye to see Syo, Natsuki, and Kazuo? I yawned and stood up with my blanket on my head.

I looked at them and said, "You better run before I tear out all of you hair and make you eat it.... 1," they looked shocked then it turned into fear.

"2," they started running to the door.

"3," they were gone including Kazuo.

I looked over to my clock and saw it 11 am. I yawned and made my way to my closet to pick out my clothes. I chose a black skirt with knee high leggings and a turquoise shirt with my dark grey hoodie. I washed my face and got dressed.

I went out of my room and I just started to wander around not knowing where I'm going. That's when a envelope magically dropped in front of me. I of course opened it and it read, 'Meet in the main room.'

I read it and I looked at my surroundings and I realized I have no idea where I am. I walked until I saw a certain boy with the same letter, Cecil. I ran up to him and tapped his shoulder and he turned around surprised. I showed him the letter and mumbled, "I'm lost."

He chuckled and said, "Follow me, I got the same letter." I smiled and did as he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the main room and everyone was already there. I saw Syo, Natsuki, and Kazuo all hide behind the closest person next to them. I stood between Nanami and Reiji and in just a few seconds I hear music being played and lights were flashing.

All of the lights went out and I looked up along with everyone else seeing my father... flying down? I ignore it and when he hits the ground in a perfect stance, he says, "I have great~ news for everybody~. Would you like to hear it?" Everyone nodded and he said, "In a month, Amaya and mister Furuya will have their debut concert and for everyone else, it will be a performance for new and old songs."

"Wait, SERIOUSLY?!" Kazuo and I said in sync while stepping to the front.

We looked at each other for a moment before I said, "Hang on, we haven't even been here for a week yet."

"Yes~, but I know you both will be prepared because a idol must be prepared for anything~. Unless, you think your not capable," he said while looking at us straight in the eye. Kazuo and I both gulped and nodded.

"Also, Miss Nanami~., I expect you to write at least one song for STARISH's performance and that also goes for you too." he told Nanami and then pointed to Quartet Night.

"Hai! I will make a great song for STARISH," she said as she bowed.

My father added one thing before exiting through the window, "One more thing, all of the songs you will be performing must be giving to me in 5 days from now." With that he left.

"5 days?!" I thought out loud. I covered my mouth right after and I noticed Kazuo had the same expression as me.

"I better start writing songs then. I gotta go then, bye!" Nanami said as she left. I feel like she works harder than she needs to. I smiled and said, "Bye!" along with everyone else.

I was about to say something when Kazuo said, "Well, I guess Amaya and I better start writing our songs now. Bye guys!" he said as he brought me out by my wrist.