ו1•×

Ayama/normal POV

The birds are chirping, the sky is blue, the sun is out.  Life is good.  Until there's that stupid ringtone of my father's ruining the goodness.

"This is Ayama, " I blandly answered.

"Hello Ayama, it's your father and I need to tell you something important."

"What is it?" I was cautiously curious, considering it's rare for him to be serious about anything.  I took a drink from my water bottle, still walking along, trying not to let him interrupt my nice day.

"Your going to move back with me."

I spat out almost all of the water.

A couple passing gave me weird looks, and as a result, I ended up choking slightly.

I continuously coughed, "Exc-use you-, but I do-n't remember sa-ying anything abo-" and of course was cut off by his normal weird, deep voice again.

"Your stuff is already being transported over to the master course dormitories. I sent a car to pick you up, it should be there pretty soon~~" As if on cue, the car he mentioned was already here, holding open the door for me.

"It's here, but how did you find my exact coordinates?" 

"I have a GPS chip in your phone~ so I can track you~."

"Uh huh okay... woaH WOAH WOAH, HoLD UP... Why.... do you have a GPS chip in my phone?!"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"That bastard," I looked at the car and reluctantly entered, unprepared for the fate of the dorms.

Time skip toooo... The dorms
I got out of the car to be faced with the huge castles, soon to be my living quarters...I turned back to the car to pay the driver, but it looks like she already left.

"Oh well... my money will stay my money I guess." I went to the entrance when I saw a girl who looked like she was writing something. She had pink-orange hair and gold eyes. I went up to her and tapped her shoulder. She jumped and turned to face me.

"Ah, sorry... looks like I scared you, haha... umm, I was wondering where Shining Saotome's office is?" I asked her and she looked a bit shocked by the unusual question.

"Oh, It's alright and his office is this this way." She started to show me the way when we bumped into a guy. Oh no. The dude had orange hair? Going to his shoulders and blue eyes. He said, "Hello little lamb, what are you doing?" Who in the world gives a nickname like that?

She responded my saying, "Hi Jinguiji-san, I'm taking umm... er, sorry but what's your name?" She said turning towards me at the last part.

Great, now I have to talk in front of a boy...  its cool, I got this.  "It's A-Amaya N-Nakada," I whispered but just loud enough for her to hear. Not cool, I don't got this.

"Okay, my name is Haruka Nanami. Also, I'm taking her to Headmaster's office," she told 'Jinguiji'.

"I see.  Well see you later little lamb," he said as he walked away and waved to us.

"Bye! Let's go Nakada-san!"

Time skip tooo.... Saotome's office
"Excuse me, headmaster, she said she needed to meet with you," as Nanami said that, I walked into the room.

"Ah, Amaya~, your here!" I instantly recognized that voice and saw it was my father. "Father! Always a pleasure to see you! Now give me back my stuff and let me go back home."

Nanami's eyes widened, "He's your father?!"

I gently smiled at her and explained, "Yeah, he is, unless he doesn't give me stuff, then he'll go from 'father' to 'thief'."  I said with a threatening aura and smile.

"WOAH there Amaya~... I was just trying to help my daughter with her dream and, or goal in life," he told me and I was actually genuinely shocked. He never really did anything for me.

"Your being absolutely serious right now right? Is there a catch?" I had to question him to make sure it was true, and to my disbelief, it was.

"Yes I'm serious-.  The only catch is for you to make new friends and get over your fear," I was evidently shocked by the way my head tilted and my eyes widened.  that shouldn't be hard, but...  my fear?  What did he mean?

"I'll take you up on your offer. Now please show me to my room so I can set up."

"Good.... Good, Miss Nanami, will you show Amaya to her room? It's the one right next to yours."

"Mm!" She looked like a pretty determined and nice girl. I think I would like to be friends with her.  Goal #1 checked off the list, woo!

Just as I was nearing the door, Saotome said, "By the way Ayama, as a warning, there are 11-" he was cut off by the door opening, revealing 7... guys.... all calling to Nanami.   They all stopped when they saw me.

7.....  guys...?

"Who's the girl?" One of the boys asked and the others nodded, wondering the same thing, except the one I met in the hallway.

I started to turn pale and freeze remembering many bad memories. I faintly heard Nanami call my name and ask if I was okay repeatedly. With my breathing becoming more shallow and difficult to control, I fell to the floor unable to support myself.

This is too much.... too much...

My vision was fading in and out, focusing and unfocusing as my mind went to mush.

Something cleared however, when I heard a very familiar voice call my name, followed by warm and nostalgic arms around my body as I fell asleep from the turn of events.
~~~~~~~~~~●~☆~●~~~~~~~~~~
Yo! Sorry if this chapter was a bit rushed... anyways, who do you think the mysterious person is that Ayama feels of comfortable around?

I'm really surprised, this chapter took me an hour or more to write... oh well I had fun doing it! ^^

BYE BYE FELLOW MUSHROOMS!!!

Edit: 1/4/2018

oof, I'm actually working on this now, woo!!!!  by the way, if youre new, I created this originally in 2015 so wowza.