ו12•×

Its been over 2 weeks so far and our concert is in 2 days. Kazuo and I will be performing 3 songs, while the others are performing their normal songs and some new ones.

Right now, I'm doing some last touch ups on my final song and later going to practice it afterwards. Kazuo is completely finished and already practicing for now. Tomorrow we're all going to celebrate for our last day of practice.

I laid down on my bed, looking over my sheet music with lyrics that took me 2 weeks. Humming the melody to myself, I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I half yelled.

No one answered.

I asked again, but there was no answer once again.

I got off my bed and put the music where ever. I walked towards the door cautiously and heard one last knock.

I opened the door and saw no one. "Eheh... Ghosts dont exist right?" I said to myself.

I looked down both corridors and saw no one, but when i was about to close the door i saw a small box with white wrapping paper decorated with silver swirls and a black ribbon laced with a intricate design on the edges on the floor.

Picking it up, i saw it said, 'To: Amaya' in beautiful cursive. I looked for a 'from' sign, but couldnt find one.

I closed my door and went over my bed. I observed it carefully and vigorously shaked it hearing a jingle in it. "Bells! Ohmygod!" I said excited now. I have always loved bells for the sound they make and how they can be in different forms, but no matter what still make a beautiful sound.

I opened the elegant box and found another box inside. The box was just a plain light brown with masking tape keeping it closed. I got a knife out of no where and cut off the tape.

Opening the box i found a letter, a small bell with a ribbon around like a necklace, and my most favorite candies. The candies were Pocky of course, mochi, and hot fries.... Might not be a candy, but its my favorite American food.

I was overjoyed and internally screamed at the stuff in here. After completely emptying the box, i decided to read the letter. (Different writing style, italics, bold/italics, and underlined, all mean different people were writing.)

Dear Amaya,
How did you like the sweets and bell we gave you? The bell was my idea!  Such atrocious writing he has... My angel, I do hope you enjoyed the sweets I picked for you. I hope we can meet again. I hope ill be able to see you soon, Ari-chan! Your're gonna do awesome with your performance! Like those two have said, please do your best and well be cheering you on in the crowd. We'll always be there for you, Amaya.