Chapter 19: Bring Back That Smile

Start from the beginning

Y: Simon!?
S: I haven't seen you in a long time. You've gotten a lot taller.
Y: What?

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around. "Simon!" I trapped him in a hug and he laughed lightly. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you perform. I know that this is your last show and I didn't want to miss it." Simon ruffled my hair and I groaned. "Not my hair!" I ran my hands through my hair and leaned against the bus.

"Scooter Braun called me. He told me that you wanted to leave Syco and Epic records. Can you tell me why?" Simon asked with a frown on his face. I explained to him what had been happening since he handed the record label over to L.A Reid and he seemed shocked.

"Oh and Simon...I kind of stole Fifth Harmony away from Syco and Epic Records." I said nervously and Simon shrugged. I furrowed my eyebrows and he smiled.

"I'd rather them be happy than have them trapped with L.A. Reid. I'm also going to find a way to get Syco and Epic records back but that may take a few years." Simon gave me a quick hug and I smiled.

"I paid for a good show and I'm expecting one!" Simon waved me off and I ran into my tour bus.
-----------------------

"I know this is my last show...I'm actually pretty happy about it. Now I can make a new album for you guys like I promised. I want to end this tour on a good note by saying that there is no feud between me and the girls of Fifth Harmony. Now let's get this show started!" I said cheerfully into the microphone, earning applause from the crowd. I looked in the crowd and saw Simon in the front row smiling at me.

"This show is for you." I pointed at Simon and he smiled. I called him up and he hesitantly walked on stage.

Wake up in a new day but it don't feel that new
Same faces around me with the same point of view
Everything is perfect and everything's okay
Just swallow their lies and let your emotions fade
But my heart won't be quiet, I feel a change

No more black and white
This life's too colorful, beautiful
Don't know what lies ahead but

I'm ready now, it's time
gotta go, gotta get out
And leave my fear behind
nothing left for me here can't stick around
My dreams are loud and my heart's wide awake
And all I know is I'm not meant to be silent

Wake up to a new voice telling me where to go

It sounds like I got no choice but to keep on this road
Got my own opinion, my own words to say
Got my own visions, so I know I can't stay
There's no looking back now, I feel a change

I'm ready now, it's time
gotta go, gotta get out
And leave my fear behind
nothing left for me here can't stick around
My dreams are loud and my heart's wide awake
And all I know is I'm not meant to be silent

No more black and white
This life's too colorful, beautiful
Don't know what lies ahead but

I'm ready now, it's time
And leave my fear behind
My dreams are loud and my heart's wide awake
And all I know is I'm not meant to be silent

I'm ready now it's time yeah
And leave my fear behind me
My dreams are loud and my heart's wide awake
And all I know is I'm not meant to be silent

"Give it up for Y/N!" Carly said as she walked on stage. Simon's face lit up once he saw her.

"You're all grown up now and you've still got it." Simon said as he gave Carly a hug. I smiled at their interaction. I felt someone jump on my back so I quickly held them up.

"It's been a pleasure to join you on tour. You are an amazing singer and not only are you talented but you have a great personality. This tour might have come to an end but our friendship hasn't." Bea said as she jumped off my back. I smiled and put my arm around her.

"We have had so much drama on and off stage but we love each other very much. Just keep that in mind!" Dinah said happily as she put her arm around me.

"Even when you're sick, sad, or tired, you always give it your all on stage and I admire that about you. You pour your heart into everything you do. I am still a little disappointed that you are leaving Syco and Epic records but I know you're doing it for a good reason. You've left your mark on everyone and they'll always remember you. Thank you y/n, for all those years of hard work. You've made it and you deserve every drop of success you get." Simon gave me a hug and I smiled. "I'll see you soon." Simon walked off stage and I waved goodbye to my fans.

"Thank you all, I love you so much." I walked off stage and bumped into someone I wasn't in the mood to see.

----------------------
A/N: Happy Halloween!