Chapter 9: Serenades

[Your POV]
"Y/N wake up, we're here." Lauren shook me lightly but I didn't want to wake up. I put my hand in her face and pushed her away.

"Your fans are waiting for you at the airport. You're gonna keep them waiting." Shay hit the back of my head and I stood up. I quickly fixed my hair and Lauren linked her arm with mine.

"Lauren...the paparazzi are going to see us." I whispered in her ear but she shrugged. Lauren walked with me into the airport where we were greeted by screaming fans. I waved at them and I felt Lauren kiss my cheek before running off. Ally jumped on my back and I carried her around the airport while talking to fans.

"I love you y/n!" A fan screamed out and I giggled. "Love you too babe!" I winked at the boy and he jumped up and down. He jumped the barrier and tackled me in a hug. I hugged him back and Ally jumped off my back.

"You saved my life." He cried into my shoulder, I kissed the top of his head and just held him. I was at a loss for words,I didn't know what to say so I just hugged him until security had to take him away."Wait!" I took off my hoodie while I ran towards him.

"What's your name?" I asked as I handed him my hoodie.
"Zachary." He replied happily and I smiled at him before running off towards Lauren.

"You're such an amazing person." Lauren said as she put her arms around my neck, I put my arms around her waist and everyone cheered. Lauren leaned in slowly and I decided to tease the fans, I leaned in and when Lauren was about to close the gap between us I pulled away.
----------------------------
"Hello, Madison Square Garden!" I said cheerfully as I walked across the stage. I put my hand over my heart and then blew kisses to the crowd.

"I love you guys so much, you support me in everything I do, through the bad and the good you have never left my side and I can't thank you enough. You are my chosen family and I love you all." I teared up so I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. I mouthed a 'thank you' and took a deep breath.

"Now let's get on with the show!" I screamed into my microphone, I grabbed my guitar and started playing the intro to eyelashes, I used the song to serenade fans so every time I played the song I'd grab a fan and pull them on stage. After playing a few songs I said my goodbye's and left the stage. That was basically my new routine. I'd rehearse, perform, and restart the cycle.

(One month later...)
L.A. Reid set strict rules on the liquid diet and throughout the whole month, I had lost weight drastically but I kept on going and acted like nothing was wrong. After I got off the diet, I went into exercising and my physical appearance was astounding but then again looks can be deceiving. Even though my body image was 'perfect' my health was deteriorating but I kept my mouth shut about everything because I didn't want anyone to worry about me. My relationship with Lauren was stronger than ever and even though we've only been together for a month, I had fallen for her pretty hard. I want to tell her that I love her but since I'm too scared to tell her face to face, I wrote it in a song. Everyone on tour helped me plan it out, when Fifth Harmony is performing on stage I'm going to come on and suprise Lauren with the song I wrote her. I just hope she feels the same way.

"Y/N, you ready?" Mahogany asked excitedly and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I nodded slowly and she handed me my guitar. Carly, Bea, Mahogany, Dinah, Ally, Normani and Camila lined up on the back of the stage and Lauren had a confused look on her face. I quickly walked on stage and kept my eyes locked with Lauren's while I strummed the chords on my guitar.

You have flipped my view
Yeah, I'm not used to these changes
All these brand new feelings I can't explain
But somehow I like it

And if I, find out
That you feel, the same way
As I do, I will love you
As soon as I can stand up straight, ohh

You got me walking sideways
Spinning all around
Dizzy because you flip my world
Upside down
Upside down

I've been so confused
I wouldn't normally fall for someone quite like you
I'm tripping over my own thoughts
But baby I really like you a lot

(I wonder if you feel the same)
If you feel the same way
(I wouldn't know just what to do)
Cause I can't even stand up straight

Can somebody tell me why I feel this way
24/7 you're always on my brain
I can't really put my finger on it but
(You got me so twisted)

I've had crushes before, but it's not the same
Something different about you, I can't explain
Baby you're making me insane

I put my guitar down and Lauren ran towards me, I caught her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She had the biggest smile on her face and I couldn't help but reciprocate the smile. Lauren kissed me passionately and when she pulled away she rested her forehead on mine.

"I love you." Lauren whisper shouted but she accidentally said it into her microphone. Everyone clapped and started whistling so I put my finger over my lips. Everyone quieted down and I spoke into my Mic.

"Lauren Jauregui you are the most amazing, kind hearted girl I've ever met. You always make me laugh and cheer me up when I'm not feeling so good and I love that about you. Some people say there's no such thing as perfection but in my eyes, you are perfect. Lauren, I love you." I opened my arms and she hugged me tightly.

"Group hug!" Ally shouted as she ran over to hug us. Everyone joined in and I laughed.

"You're idiots but you're my idiots." I said happily earning laughs from the crowd. I smiled and thought to myself,
'I made it through another day of tour.'

A/N: You can't stay happy forever...... ;)
I promised I'd update and I always keep my promises so here ya go!