Chapter 6: Eyelashes

Previously....

-Your POV-
"I actually wrote this song during sound check, let's just say my crush and I aren't on very good terms right now but maybe this makes up for it." I said while I took a quick glance at Lauren who was watching me backstage.

I cleared my throat and started the song.

We've met a few times, 3 or 4 times, they all went by much too fast
Eyes were so locked, led to small talk, wanting each moment to last
I can do this, tried to focus, but it's so hard for me to see past your beauty, yeah mostly, all I could get out was a laugh

There are no words to say whenever you are near I try to be myself but she just disappears. I'm nothing like those other girls, I am so weird
Cause I don't bite my lip, or bat my eyes
When you walk by, when you walk by

You're a star and everyone knows, maybe thats why I can never get close
I can barely remember most of what was said during our last
Conversation, overthinkin', still so hard for me to see past
Your beauty, call me crazy but maybe you'd like get to know me, baby

There are no words to say whenever you are near
I try to be myself but she just disappears
But girl I promise you will see that I'm sincere
Hope I'll get another try
When you walk by, when you walk by

I'm not very flirtatious
I'm not gonna blow kisses
I don't bat my eyelashes
I'm not very flirtatious
I'm not gonna blow kisses
I don't bat my eyelashes
I have nothing to lose, so how could it go wrong
But it's so much easier to sing it in a song

I finished the song and spoke into the microphone.
"That song was called Eyelashes, and maybe I'll tell you if things between my crush and I get better. Now let's get started!" I looked at Lauren backstage and she gave me a look that I couldn't pinpoint. I didn't know whether she was angry or happy.

Lauren's POV
After y/n performed her new song, she looked at me with a wide smile plastered on her face. I was extremely happy, I wanted to go on stage and kiss her but I didn't want to let her off the hook that easy. I kept a straight face and watched the rest of her performance, y/n finished her last song and then she gave her guitar to a fan in the front row. I smiled at the sight but my smile immediately faded when y/n kissed her fan. I felt my heartbeating out of my chest, y/n took a few pictures with her fans before running off stage towards me.

"In case you didn't know, that song was for you." Y/N took a step towards me and I put my arms out. She frowned and tears fell from her eyes.

"I don't get it Lauren, I said I'm sorry and I wrote you a song. I'm trying my best!" Y/N raised her voice and I shook my head.

"You kissed her!" I said my voice matching hers. She ran a hand through her hair and leaned on the wall.

"I know I kissed Camila, I regret kissing her-" I cut y/n off and gave her a look of disbelief.

"I'm not talking about Camila! I'm talking about the girl you kissed after your performance." I started walking away but Y/N grabbed my wrist.

"I didn't kiss her, I did this." Y/N turned me around and put her thumb over my lips, she kissed her thumb and took a step back.
"I stage kissed her." Y/N put her hands in her pockets and looked down at the floor. After she explained the situation, I felt incredibly stupid.

"I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions, it just looked like you actually kissed her." I scratched the back of my neck and y/n looked up at me.

"Well I don't blame you, from far away it probably looked real but it wouldn't make any sense if I wrote you a song and then kissed someone." Y/N gave me a small smile and I gave her a hug.

{Your POV}
"Thank you for the song, I loved it but just because you wrote me a song doesn't mean you're off the hook." Lauren kissed my cheek and walked away. I huffed and turned around, I started walking towards the exit but I bumped into someone.

"Woah, I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologized, I looked up and saw Camila looking at me with a frown on her face.

"You regret kissing me?" She asked softly and my eyes went wide.
"Where'd you hear that?" I asked nervously and Camila started fidgeting with her fingers.

"I was going to congratulate you after your show but I saw you talking to Lauren so I waited patiently for you. I was only a few feet away, I overheard your conversation." Camila explained and I just stood there. I didn't know what to say or how to fix this. Luckily Mahogany popped out of nowhere and walked towards me.

"Oh sorry, am I interrupting something?" Mahogany asked and Camila shook her head.

"No, I was just leaving. Congratulations on your first tour performance." Camila said, as she walked away. I gulped but Mahogany didn't notice,instead she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the parking lot.

"I was checking out the tour buses and turns out you don't have bunks. Instead of bunks you have a bedroom in the back of the bus. I'm sharing a bus with Bea and Carly and the girls obviously have their own bus." Mahogany explained as she pulled me in my bus. I saw Carly and Bea in my small bedroom watching t.v., I laughed and they turned to look at me. Carly jumped off the bed and tackled me to the floor.

"Your performance was amazing! I was watching you from the t.v in my dressing room. I was even fangirling over you." Carly admitted and I smiled.

"Congratulations on your big comeback. Carly Rose Sonenclar has returned from the dead!" I joked and Carly rolled her eyes. Bea pulled Carly off me and pulled me in a hug.

"Hey, how'd she react?" Bea whispered in my ear.
"Not off the hook but she's not mad at me. Thanks for helping with the song, I owe you." I whisper shouted and Bea nodded.

"Can we stay in your tour bus for the night? Your t.v is bigger than ours." Mahogany asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Wow you want to stay for my tv. I thought you would've wanted to stay to keep me some company." Mahogany shook her head at my words.

"Nah we just want to stay for your t.v." I rolled my eyes and pushed her playfully.

"Well I'm going to sleep, you guys can sleep in the bedroom, I'll take the couch." They nodded and I laid down on the couch. I heard the door open so I sat up and saw Shay looking at me.

"Well I have good news and bad news. I'll start off with the bad news, management wants you to go on this shitty diet but the good news is that we're going to hit the road tomorrow." Shay said cheerfully and I gave her a small smile.

"Where are we going?" I asked softly and she winked at me.

"I want it to be a suprise, I'm sure you'll love where we're going." Shay sat down across from me and I laid back down on the couch. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't sleep knowing that I hurt Camila's feelings. I groaned and sat besides Shay. I rested my head on her shoulder and she started playing with my hair, Shay knew better than to ask me what was wrong. She knows that I would've had a melt down if she had asked me what was wrong so instead she laid my head down on her lap and kissed my forehead.

"Try getting some sleep." Shay said softly, I closed my eyes and listened to her as she hummed.