Chapter 16: Play Along

*Your POV*

"I'm sorry Lauren. It's over, please don't make this harder for me than it already is." I shook my leg, trying to get Lauren off me. She stood up and pushed me against the wall. Lauren stared directly at me and I tried my best to avoid her gaze.

"If it's hard for you than why are you doing it? You promised me! You said we'd never be apart. Please don't do this, I love you." Lauren's voice cracked and tears welled up in her eyes. I frowned and shook my head.

"Stop crying Lauren, I can't- please let go." I got out of Lauren's grip and started walking towards the exit of the hotel. The staff was staring at us so I called them out.

"Don't you have work to do? Fuck off mate!" I yelled angrily and they all walked away.

"Stop being like that! Leave them out of this, this is between you and me." Lauren caught up to me and I walked out of the door.

"Lauren damn it! Let go of me!" I shouted but Lauren pulled me back. She kissed me desperately but after a few seconds I pushed her off me.

"I'm not letting you leave until you say you don't love me anymore." Lauren kept a tight grip on my arm. I groaned and tried pulling her off me.

"I don't love you! Now get off." I ripped my hand out of her grip and shoved my bags into the trunk. Lauren stood in front of the car door preventing me from leaving.

"Look me in the eye and say it." Lauren gulped and I looked directly at her. Tears welled up in my eyes but I didn't let them fall.

"Lauren, I don't love you anymore." My voice cracked but she stepped away from the car.

"Just keep in mind that I'll always love you." Lauren pecked my lips and walked away from me, I got in my car and drove to the venue. I watched Bea, Carly and Mahogany perform and while I watched, some Harmonizers that saw me standing on the side started throwing things. They started booing and some of them even tried jumping on stage but security stopped them from doing so.

"You're not performing today. If they keep throwing things your bound to get hurt." Shay said as she pulled me back. I nodded at her words and kept my distance from the stage. After Bea's performance, Fifth Harmony went on stage. I groaned when I heard Camila sing the intro of the song, this wasn't going to be good for me at all.

Monday you sent me flowers
Tuesday made me feel stupid
Wednesday the world was ours
Thursday you didn't prove it
Friday fell back in love
Saturday we didn't talk
Sunday you said you needed space

Do you miss me? Am I crazy?
Am I losing hold of your love baby?
Either you want me or you don't
I need to know, I need to know

Who are you today?
Will you be the sun
Or the pouring rain?
Who are you tomorrow?
Will you make me smile
Or just bring me sorrow?
Who are you gonna be
When I'm lost and I'm scared?
Who are you gonna be
When there's nobody there?
Who are you today?
'Cause I am still the same

Monday you had my heart
Tuesday you had me screaming
Wednesday we didn't part
Thursday you didn't mean it
Friday I shook it off
Saturday you got it wrong
Sunday I said I needed space

Do you miss me? Am I crazy?
Am I losing hold of your love baby?
Either you want me or you don't
I need to know, I need to know

Who are you today?
Will you be the sun
Or the pouring rain?
Who are you tomorrow?
Will you make me smile
Or just bring me sorrow?
Who are you gonna be
When I'm lost and I'm scared?
Who are you gonna be
When there's nobody there?
Who are you today?
'Cause I am still the same

Who are you? Who are you?

It's so strange how the same thing
Can make you feel so right
And bring you so much pain.
It's so strange how the same face
Can make you love until it hurts.
Where do we go? (Where do we go?)
I need to know (I need to know)

Who are you today?
Will you be the sun
Or the pouring rain?
Who are you tomorrow?
Will you make me smile
Or just bring me sorrow?
Who are you gonna be
When I'm lost and I'm scared?
Who are you gonna be
When there's nobody there?
Who are you today?
'Cause I am still the same
The same

Lauren completely broke down, she started crying hysterically and the girls tried to calm her down. Eventually Lauren pushed past them and ran off stage. Now there was four girls instead of five but they managed to perform a few songs without Lauren. After about three songs, the girls left the stage. I turned around to see Lauren who was walking my way, she pushed past me and walked on stage. Lauren grabbed the microphone and looked over at me.

"I'm sorry for running off stage, hopefully I can make it up to you guys by singing a cover. Of course only if it's alright with y/n." Lauren looked at me for approval and I nodded. She cleared her throat and gave me a sad smile.

"Before I start singing, I just need to say something. Harmonizers, I love you trust me I really do but can you please lay off? Y/N doesn't deserve to get things thrown at her and she doesn't deserve all the hate she's getting. This is between me and y/n, so try not to get involved. Now let's get on with the show." Lauren closed her eyes and took a deep breath. My heart sank to my stomach when I heard these next words come out of her mouth.

"I don't know if you have ever heard this song but today I'll be covering one of P!nk's songs and it's called I Don't Believe You."

------------------
A/N: Pretty good acting. Let's see what's in store for you in the next chapter.